Thread: BIG PROBLEM!

Default BIG PROBLEM!

After 1.1 patch i can't play, i lunch it normal but then i can see only de bello mundi title and next what i see is my deskop. WITHOUT ANY ERROR!
    Yes, Im fallowing installation guide with no worries. Before patch installation I can play normal. Any advise? I've got win vista and a steam verison.

Previously I installed all patches and that submods and i could play without any issue.
    Problems stareted when I installed Call of Warhammer mod and used a 4GB patch. After that i couldnt play DBM.
    So I Reinstalled all MED2KINGDOMS and mods and deleted CoW mod. Now, after 1.1 dbm patch i can't run it.
    My english is not so good so this post is kinda chaotic for what im sorry.
    I beg you ancient warriors, HELP ME!
    I want this mod so badly..

Default Re: BIG PROBLEM!

Install 1.2 patch. Disable UAC.

icenii's Avatar Civis

The CoW mod does create a backup of your medII/kingdoms.exe so you could have just deleted the 4 gb patch one and restored the backup. I have DBM on my laptop and CoW on my PC so can't check compatability problems
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by KrystianBorys View Post
    Install 1.2 patch. Disable UAC.
    No dobra ale co instalowanie 1.2 da skoro juz po 1.1 się sypie?

How can i restore that backup?

Disabling UAC is not working at all, the same problem.
    When I run dbm bat. As an administrator it says that kingdoms.exe is missing. But why stainless steel is working perfectly and dbm without patches too? I made copy of med.exe and I renamed it to kingdoms.exe and everything was fine until CoW andd 4gb patch..

Try using the Kingdoms Launcher for the "kingdoms.exe is missing" problem.