Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Clearing Up Misconceptions about IRAN

Default Re: Clearing Up Misconceptions about IRAN

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    That's not proof, it's a closed belief system.

lol. Historians aren't even sure he existed at all.

That explains why Arabs (followed by Pakistanis and Somalis) are leading all of the crime statistics in Germany (and probably France and Sweden as well).

Moving on...

Speaking of which, if I as an atheist were to have a relationship with an Iranian woman in Iran, what would be the consequences?

Why should I feel responsible for what the Americans did? Ain't my country (yet). And anyway, if we listed the crimes of each people and country in the world, you'd find dirt on everyone. Americans aren't exceptional in that regard.

Hate to say it, but there's more proof for the Holocaust than there is for your god. Or anyone else's.

Because at that time, Germany was much more densely populated than the Palestinian mandate territory. And because the ancestral homeland of the Jews is in the Middle East, not Middle Europe.

What about non-Muslims? Do you see them as human beings, too?

Persecution of Kurds in Turkey and by IS and al-Nusra, and persecution of Iranian-speakers in Central Asia.

I can't quite follow your logic here.

Iranians.

Apart from the propaganda about "killing civilians [blah blah]" - what has Israel ever done to Iran? What do you gain by being hostile to them?
    do you study quran yet???

everywhere it has miracles.and illiterate human cant write it.

some miracles in the quran:

1.للَّهُ الَّذِی رَفَعَ السَّماوَاتِ به غیرِ عَمَدٍ تَرَوْنَهَا (رعد/2)

god is the one who created skys and raised it with columns that you cant see them.(gravity)

2.وَهُوَ الَّذِی خَلَقَ اللَّیْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ کُلٌّ فِی فَلَکٍ یَسْبَحُونَ

he who created night and day and sun an moon while each float in orbital.

3.وَمَن یُرِدْ أَن یُضِلَّهُ یَجْعَلْ صَدْرَهُ ضَیِّقاً حَرَجاً کَأَنَّمَا یَصَّعَدُ فِی السَّماءِ (انعام/ 125)

and god misleads everyone that want.(for sins).and hand is breast does tight bounes he want climb up in the sky.(hard to breathe in height)

illiterate human cant say these.

i should me nobody arent aware from your belifes.and nobody not injury to you.

imam ali advise a his followers that he should bahave justly to every one and not just misliims.

Hate to say it, but there's more proof for the Holocaust than there is for your god. Or anyone else's.

looool.my god=your god.i have a question.do jews have had a country in years a go???

if a chirstain kill the jews why muslims should responsible it????

Because at that time, Germany was much more densely populated than the Palestinian mandate territory. And because the ancestral homeland of the Jews is in the Middle East, not Middle Europe.

they were in there but they didnt have a country.

What about non-Muslims? Do you see them as human beings, too?

for this refer to imam ali.

also prophet sayed if a muslim hear request of oppressed and he dont help he not muslim.

i should say that you havent enough information about islam and muslims and your information are from western media.please more than this

investigate.

I apologize from you because I won't be available for three weeks but My friends Aztec and Zarmehr will answer to the questions and misconceptions.
    Last edited by Fardin; June 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fardin View Post
    haha,Holocaust is nothing but a lie!
    That cleared a lot of misconceptions for me as well.

Keep up the good work!
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MareNostrum

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Fardin don't say like that. You might get banned.

BTW I wanted this thread to be a little less political than the last ones I visited. Which is why I don't ask too many hard political questions. Because in this case no one will change their mind.
    Favourite Iranian city anyone?
    I can't decide between Shiraz, Qazvin or Isfahan.... hmmmm Masshad is cool too.
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; June 29, 2016 at 12:10 PM.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

zarmehr's Avatar Foederatus

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	338115Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	338116Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	338117Click image for larger version. 

Name:	165.jpg 
Size:	408.1 KB 
ID:	338118Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.jpg 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	338119Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meydan-nagsh-jahan-esfahan.jpg 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	338120

Patrician

Can't remember what that first one is. The last one is Isfahan.
    Scratch Qazvin from my list. I like Masshad, Isfahan and Shiraz more.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post

BTW I wanted this thread to be a little less political than the last ones I visited. Which is why I don't ask too many hard political questions. Because in this case no one will change their mind.
    isfahan and shiraz are very very beautiful.there are many historic building in them.

also mashad is very attractive.im living in mashad.and i should say it isnt vety cool except in winter but now it is veryy hot really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromikaites View Post
    That cleared a lot of misconceptions for me as well.

Keep up the good work!
    Brother,I think if we keep discussing about holocaust,the topic will be close soon.The dude made this topic only for introduce Iran from iranians perspective and clear up some misconceptions for you by answering your questions.that's it.of cource if it wasnt a problem we could more Discuss about it.

its a video for those who think wrong about iran.

http://www.aparat.com/v/KDxL6

For my Last word before my long absence I apologize for for my misbehave in some cases.I said Holocaust is a lie because it has nothing to do with muslims and it's not a proper reason for establishing Israel in muslims lands.

Yes,I'm sorry.I was angry a bit.I was hoping this too but when some people tried to ruin the thread with their poisonous words I could not stop defending my country from Accusations of some people.
    If you say my words does not changes the minds of these people about Iran,I stop the political debate and I'll ask my friends to do it too.We will continue the discussions about Iranian culture,people,history and Shia ideology and our 12 Imams so My friends will continue to share more information about these subjects.I ask from the moderators to avoid political words from now on.
    Isfahan , Shiraz and Yazd are my favorites.
    Last edited by Fardin; June 29, 2016 at 02:13 PM.

Patrician

I think that would be best. Though I just don't want to get involved in political arguments in here. If you guys want to that is fine. Just that I don't think anyone will change their minds over anything with this thread.

Name:	15 Iranian girl in traditional Shirazi dress.jpg 
Size:	182.3 KB 
ID:	338133Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10 Stained glass window.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	266.1 KB 
ID:	338134Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07 Quran gate at night.jpg 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	338135Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04 Bagh-e Narenjestan garden.jpg 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	338136Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03 Citadel walls at dusk.jpg 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	338137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03 Bagh-e Narenjestan garden.jpg 
Size:	176.7 KB 
ID:	338138Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02 Shiraz skyline.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	338139Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02 Citadel walls at dusk.jpg 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	338140Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02 Bagh-e Narenjestan garden.jpg 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	338141Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01 Citadel walls at dusk.jpg 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	338142

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Abdülmecid I View Post
    . I'm really clueless about engineering and military equipment, in general, so my question might sound stupid, but theoretically, couldn't Iran deploy stealth fighters, based on the knowledge acquired, after it brought down that American stealth aircraft, back in 2011. There are conflicting reports about the reliability of the Iranian copy, but, since the American version probably landed smoothly, without any serious damage, the Iranian claims might be not so easily dismissed.

If you look at the Chinese aviation industry, they've been struggling to build good jet engines even though they are reverse engineering what they buy from Russia and have tech deals for some of the older stuff, so even though they've been told how to build it they can't reliably. Even if the Iranians figured out what the spy drones made of (probably some radar absorbing material) it doesn't mean they can actually make it, and there's no guarantee that they could gain anything from the software that actually makes the drone run. So the drone might help with their drone program, but a reverse engineered 5th gen fighter in ~7 years when country's like Russia have been struggling to build a quality 5th gen fighter for ~20 years? It's obviously fake.
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

Name:	7366.JPG 
Size:	237.3 KB 
ID:	338144Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shushtar3.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	682.9 KB 
ID:	338145
    Shushtar hydraulic structures
    Last edited by zarmehr; June 29, 2016 at 02:56 PM.

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by empr guy View Post
    If you look at the Chinese aviation industry, they've been struggling to build good jet engines even though they are reverse engineering what they buy from Russia and have tech deals for some of the older stuff, so even though they've been told how to build it they can't reliably. Even if the Iranians figured out what the spy drones made of (probably some radar absorbing material) it doesn't mean they can actually make it, and there's no guarantee that they could gain anything from the software that actually makes the drone run. So the drone might help with their drone program, but a reverse engineered 5th gen fighter in ~7 years when country's like Russia have been struggling to build a quality 5th gen fighter for ~20 years? It's obviously fake.
    In fairness China still has trouble reverse engineering designer handbags.
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

Hi guys,Here you can see the usefull article i found about Imam Hussayn ibn Ali (R) in english.I hope you get some of information you interested to know about this love of muslems:
    http://www.valiasr-aj.com/english/shownews.php?idnews=363
    Also you can see this site:www.valiasr-aj.com
    Last edited by zarmehr; June 29, 2016 at 08:45 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

let's finally, someone ask the important questions:
    how do i find good wine and easy women in Iran?

Patrician

You don't?

You get arrested if you're too obviously happy or gay.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Iran is not like that.women are sacred in our culture.Here Prostitution is an unacceptable act and its not bcause of law of islam or government,but its forbidden in our culture,anyway still very small number of people(who are under influence of your culture)do such of things,in secret.and you must forget about the wine really,because its also made by minority west follower.
    Last edited by zarmehr; June 30, 2016 at 02:47 PM.