Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Call Of Warhammer: Beginning of The End Times - "A Struggle for the Old World"-WIP: (1.1 submod)

Default Re: Call Of Warhammer: Beginning of The End Times - "A Struggle for the Old World"-WIP: (1.1 submod)

This all looks so amazing, thank you for your work.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Call Of Warhammer: Beginning of The End Times - "A Struggle for the Old World"-WIP: (1.1 submod)

Warhammer: "A Struggle for the Old World"-WIP Beta: Dark Elves Lets Play part 8!

Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Warhammer: "A Struggle for the Old World"-WIP Beta: Dark Elves Lets Play part 9!

Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Warhammer: "A Struggle for the Old World"-WIP Beta: Dark Elves Lets Play part 10!

"Hellebron is fighting yet another battle in High Elven lands, while Malus Darkblade has to fight Dark Elven rebels back home."

- The Havamal

Valiant Champion's Avatar Praepositus

anyway you might be able to tell me what you did to fix the botet campaign bugs?

BETTER PIKES
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...2#post16143112

THE PIKE WARS HAVE BEGUN!

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Valiant Champion, have you thought of using the Engine Overhaul Project to enhance the mod? Sorry if this seems like not the best thread to ask. I'm wondering, I have always been in love with this mod but always felt things like vampires or elves dying of old age and other things drew the immersion away. I bet most campaign bugs come from scripting and that EOP has a better and more solid way to make complex scripts come to live.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Valiant Champion's Avatar Praepositus

i used large address aware and it fixed 95% of the crashes.

BETTER PIKES
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...2#post16143112

THE PIKE WARS HAVE BEGUN!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234