Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Call Of Warhammer: Beginning of The End Times - "A Struggle for the Old World"-WIP: (1.1 submod)

Default Re: Call Of Warhammer: Beginning of The End Times - Expanded Elves Edition!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    They are- if you like the Elves that is! Because i am better at working alone, and because the BotET-team didn't want to use Sundering-material for their mod.

I am going to get into contact with the Sundering-team though.
    Very good idea =D

Domesticus

Default Re: Call Of Warhammer: Beginning of The End Times - Expanded Elves Edition!

Yes, great idea!

You know, this is really amazing man but where is the download button for this sub-mod?

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by Nichita View Post
    You know, this is really amazing man but where is the download button for this sub-mod?
    It is not finished yet- and besides the download link will be provided on moddb and not here.

I have decided however that i may not do all that i first stated that i would. The Dark Elves, Britannia and the High Elves are finished (more info on the High Elves will be provided later), and the Wood Elves needs new voices, but are pretty much finished otherwise.

I will complete the chaos factions but skip the rest in the first release. I may however change the stats for the rest.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Great Mod look forward to it

Civis

Sound nice and sexy. I think TW need more female units, and general. Futhermore Shield Maiden from Norse are gone in BoTET so it leave us with only little female units, mostly in Darkelves, and Slaanesh, but Daemon are more like shemale or androgyne. I hope to see some day all the female units for factions added, like Norse Valkyries and the Amazon factions.
    I dont see the point of having 10 empires factions, they all fight for the same banner and it same as in the Holy Roman EMpire with Elector and free city's. If people played Crusader King they can learn a little how hierarchy worked in history. France was almost always divided with internal conflict but when it was time to fight against pagan or other big thread they fighted together.
    We need the nice big map of BoTET, plus all the factions and female units.
    p.s. if you looking for lore and book some people put right free fan-made army book online.

looking forward to this submod iam hold my dark evles campaign tillt his is ready.

Hello!

Fantastic work, and I really like your idea. Is there anyway you could change the name of the Everqueen? As it is Alarielle the Radient who is the current Everqueen as of the timeline in this mod.

Any ETA about realese? Just Quick tipsy whole elf factions missing 1 extra tier for farms,

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    It is not finished yet- and besides the download link will be provided on moddb and not here.

I have decided however that i may not do all that i first stated that i would. The Dark Elves, Britannia and the High Elves are finished (more info on the High Elves will be provided later), and the Wood Elves needs new voices, but are pretty much finished otherwise.

I will complete the chaos factions but skip the rest in the first release. I may however change the stats for the rest.
    Cool I was wondering.. if you think Bretonnia has a big lack in it's roster you could improve it by also adding a made up unit of Billmen (two handed infantry unit with billhooks, similar to the ones in M2TW). Since Bretonnia is trying to emulate more or less an 11th century medieval kingdom (atleast from a military viewpoint) a unit of billmen would make sense since it was quite common at the time. This unit however is not in their army book but it would make sense and it would improve their roster.

I don't want any to make lazy people mod. need a smart thumbs up

Any News?

can you pls give us an explanation on why you dont upload any news?

Quote Originally Posted by oa23 View Post
    can you pls give us an explanation on why you dont upload any news?
    Because the mod was on a hiatus as i didn't know if i could release it - i didn't have any permission from the original creators of The Sundering after all..

But i have gotten a go-ahead now. So i will be continuing with this project soon!
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Do you have an estimated completion time of this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by oa23 View Post
    Do you have an estimated completion time of this mod?
    The summer of 2016 was the estimated release-time.. But that was until i decided to postpone it!

Now however, i am going to try and release it before 1.5 otherwise i feel it will be outdated.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; February 13, 2017 at 10:32 AM.

- The Havamal

This mod looks very interesting. Looking foward to it.

This mod is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Grauman View Post
    This mod is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to 1.5.
    The main reason this submod was put on hold was because of me being unsecure about the permissions regarding Sundering-units. But i can safely state it seems to be fine.

However, due to the new release of Beginning of the End Times, much of my work has now become obsolete - for one they have implemented my ideas for the Wood Elves and Britannia and now are using completely fresh units made by them and man are they gorgeous.. This means that my Wood Elves and Britannia are outdated and that people would prefer the new models over what i used from the Sundering. Furthermore the map has been increased and there are many reasons why my submod will no longer compare.

In one area it may still be cool - the Dark Elves! As that roster has never been used in a campaign before and it is the best Dark Elven roster i have seen.. But the rest is now obsolete - possibly with the exception of the High Elves which basically uses all the units of the High Elven factions, either as armour variations or as new units. Some of the beasts are also cool from the Sundering and are utilized - such as eagles etc. But they are still outdated now when BotET has it's own eagles and things.

I don't know what i'll do now with this mod.. Applying it to the new mod will take many months of work.. And i don't think there are unit spaces left neither. I may release my submod as it is but it will feel outdated as it's based on 1.01 - even though it has some cool units not in use by the main mod - including the epic Dark Elves from The Sundering.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; May 01, 2017 at 02:18 AM.

- The Havamal

If the mod is so obsolete.

I think I can put the project on ice.

Maybe you'll do something better at some point.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast