Thread: Recruitment comes and goes

Default Recruitment comes and goes

Hey,

So picking up TW again, have probably spent thousands of hours in DLV and its easily my favorite mod. I've reinstalled but have encountered a problem that used to happen every once in a blue moon but is now game-preventing. Some turns I'm simply unable to recruit anything. No options under the recruitment tab in any settlement (still can get mercs). After a turn or three the options come back, taking one turn to replentish the unit pool before going back to normal recruitment/replentishment. It'll run normally for a turn or two and then again there's no options. Being able to recruit only 20% of the time is really problematic.

It affects both troops and agents.

Any idea what causes this/how to fix it?

Running 6.2 because 6.3 is chronically unstable on my machine and I haven't ever taken the time to sort out BB.

Thanks,
    ManiacalRodent

LaMuerte's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Recruitment comes and goes

Is it possible you've reached the limits of your recruitment pool. Try upgrading castles/settlements or conquer more of them. It's been years since I played 6.2 , but I remember having trouble in the beginning with recruitment limits. Early game is very tight , later on you'll have plenty of recruits.