Thread: GEMFX & Shogun 2?

Icon5 GEMFX & Shogun 2?

Hi everyone,

I wonder if there is someway to enable GEMFX for Shogun 2. When I just install GEMFX for Shogun 2 it won't start anymore, but when I enable 64-bit-mode and compatibility mode via GEMFX_Configurator.exe it starts at least. At this point GEM doesn't work in game (for example: UI is missing). Is there anybody out there who figure it out how to solve this problem?

I would appreciate any help here!

Default Re: GEMFX & Shogun 2?

Same problem, I gave up trying to make GEM work for Shogun 2 months ago, don't know what it is. Every time you try and activate GEM and the game doesn't start, it just results in a crash file.

I've been having the same problems. I used to run the generic gemfx fine with shogun as well but it just doesn't work any more. Either its an issue that came up after around gemfx 1.0.4 - 1.0.8 or a windows 10 issue, those are the only two things that have changed since i last had it running on shogun.

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Versions prior to 1.0.9 will likely not be able to work on Windows 10.
    I would need to check what changed with Shogun 2 and/or Windows 10 but am currently busy working on the new version as you know.
    Since I plan to replace the old injector and due to my limited time, it makes currently no sense for me to go back to work on the old files. (hope you can understand)

mhawari's Avatar Miles

So this is not complitable with Windows 10 ? Ah C'mon, does i need reinstall my Window just for trying the GEMFX ?

Quote Originally Posted by mhawari View Post
    So this is not complitable with Windows 10 ? Ah C'mon, does i need reinstall my Window just for trying the GEMFX ?
    Or you can install the newest version 1.0.9. as comon sense dictates and play on W10.

mhawari's Avatar Miles

But my Attila's are not running when i put into directory, and the version was 1.0.9. Can u tell me why ?