Thread: Quick Question Comrades!

Default Quick Question Comrades!

Hello everyone, I am a fresh meat on this forum

After R&R Sub-Mod Collection 3.0 and the Music Pack sub-mod for 1.2 installation from moddb site I noticed lack of music in the main menu.
    is this normal? Or maybe I did something wrong?

I love this mod and little things like that are spoiling my fun from the game!

Greetings,
    greenthumb

Default Re: Quick Question Comrades!

It's been a long time since I played this mod so bare with me.
    Have you followed the instructions on the mod db page?
    I quote "You have to download the .7z archive and extract the files in the "data" folder of your DBM mod. For example "C:\Program Files\Sega\Medieval 2 total war\mods\DBM\data."

!!!After you have done that make sure to DELETE two files in the sounds folder (it is in the De Bello Mundi folder where you will see a folder named sounds) which is the events.dat and the events.idx files.!!!
    After you have deleted those two files they will generate again after you start up the mod, which will hopefully resolve the issue.

Default Re: Quick Question Comrades!

Thank you for quick reply

I noticed that submod isnt a problem. The problem is a major one, becouse the thing is in patch installation. After 1.1 patch i can't play, i lunch it normal but then i can see only de bello mundi title and next what i see is my deskop. WITHOUT ANY ERROR!
    Yes, Im fallowing installation guide with no worries. Before patch installation I can play normal. Any advise? I've got win vista and a steam verison.
    Previously I installed all patches and that submods and i could play without any issue.
    Problems stareted when I installed Call of Warhammer mod and used a 4GB patch. After that i couldnt play DBM.
    So I Reinstalled all MED2KINGDOMS\mods and deleted CoW mod. Now, after 1.1 dbm patch i can't run it.
    My english is not so good so this post is kinda chaotic for what im sorry.
    I beg you ancient warriors, HELP ME!
    I want this mod so badly..