Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: River Zola Adoption Crash

Default Re: River Zola Adoption Crash

Fort of wings still not giving me my golems . New patron version.

And yea still playing zola.

Also there's no more buying generals? the 1000 rupee recruitment is gone. How does one get generals now.

This isn't a big deal but the princess and octozora leaders still have weird limbs. The king has an armor mesh bug or something, hes wearing dead zoras.

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlitVanguard View Post
    Fort of wings still not giving me my golems . New patron version.

And yea still playing zola.

This isn't a big deal but the princess and octozora leaders still have weird limbs. The king has an armor mesh bug or something, hes wearing dead zoras.
    The River Zora have not been a focus for a long time, the most recent update was almost entirely focused on Labrynna and the Fairies of Tarm. The Zola (as well as all the other factions that say Incomplete on the selection menu) need a giant overhaul still and have a lot of wonky features at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlitVanguard View Post
    Also there's no more buying generals? the 1000 rupee recruitment is gone. How does one get generals now.
    The system of getting new Generals from Medieval. You need to have more settlements under your control than heroes/generals that are currently in your army. The message will pop up and allow a new general to join your army.

I figured as much, no rush tho. I wouldn't be surprised if they were at the bottom of the rework totem pole giving how little they've

contributed to your story. Its a nice challenge tho.

So back to regular adoption thats cool, thanks fer the reply neph. Always supported your work and fan story.

Ill stop posting Zola stuff since it aint really relevant. Ill post back if the day arrives the rivers finally run red with the "civilized".
    Last edited by MoonlitVanguard; November 28, 2016 at 12:54 AM. Reason: spaces unaligned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12