Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Submod] EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions for EB 2.35 (more unit statistics)

Default Re: [Submod] EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions for EB 2.3 (more unit statistics)

Great ! I have always liked and used your mod . Congrats !

Tiro

Default Re: [Submod] EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions for EB 2.3 (more unit statistics)

I love this one. Thanks Cryoshakespeare. Working perfect in my KH campaign ( i love this one been savegame compatible a whole lot too).

Regards:

melvidh

PD: i hope you have time to keep this one updated, i checked the script part and i dont feel like ill be able to update it by myself
    PPD: Dunno what are the thoughts of Team, but id like they consider to add this one to the "official" built in future releases.

Default Re: [Submod] EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions for EB 2.35 (more unit statistics)

Updated for EB 2.35 - Applause needed for the team, great work as always!

On a more dire and serious note, @QuintusSertorius , there was a very slight anomaly in the new files that caused eldritch horrors to be summoned from my arcane script the first few times. In export_descr_unit, the new Chatti Veterans do not have a stat_sec and stat_sec_attr listed. This goes against convention of every other unit with no secondary weapon where they have the following listed:

stat_sec 0, 0, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_simple, piercing, none, 25, 1
    stat_sec_attr no

I'll assume the culprits of this will be issued punishment of the highest order. Nonetheless, it might just be something you want to change for future releases and keep consistent, even if it only has the smallest bearing on my tiny (but powerful!) submod
    Last edited by Cryoshakespeare; December 06, 2018 at 10:17 AM.

Default Re: [Submod] EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions for EB 2.35 (more unit statistics)

Crap, can't believe I missed that, I'll correct it in the dev build.
    It began on seven hills - a historical house-ruled Romani AAR
    Heirs to Lysimachos - a semi-historical Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR
    Philetairos' Gift - a second attempt at an Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Civis

The second coming is upon us! Thank you @Cryoshakespeare for this amazing submod and the EB team for releasing 2.35!
    ----- ---------
    HACKING INTO THE MAINFRAME!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2