Thread: Diplomatic affinity between dwarves and humans

Default Diplomatic affinity between dwarves and humans

Dwarves like each other much more now (their culture is tight-knit) so no more infighting and kinslaying.
    Dwarves like umgies slightly more (they all represent civilisation and prosperity to a certain degree), and the umgies like them back.

Empire factions like each other slightly more (because they are all humans afterall).
    Empire factions like Bretonnian factions & Kislev slightly more (because they are humans too!) and they like them back.

Bretonnian factions like themselves more due to cultural differences between them and the empire (the feudalish society and all vs. empire industrial culture).

Southern realm factions like themselves slightly more (they are human and they all live down south together while distanced from Bretonnia and the empire).
    Southern realms are neutral towards Bretonnian factions, empire factions & Kislev (according to warhammer fantasy wikia border princes consists in part of criminals and political refugees from the empire & Bretonnia has waged war with Arabya which i would consider a southern realm).

Hope ya all enjoy!
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=699643521
    Last edited by Tarsus999; June 08, 2016 at 03:19 AM.

SPARTAN VI's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Diplomatic affinity between dwarves and humans

Thanks for this. Have you found that this makes Confederations form more quickly?

2016 TW: Warhammer Modding Winner!

SPARTAN VI's Building Progression Icons Mod
    Streaming Total War & Strategy Games - SPARTAN VI's Game Night

Quote Originally Posted by SPARTAN VI View Post
    Thanks for this. Have you found that this makes Confederations form more quickly?
    I need to have played the campaign for more time before i could answer that question. Ill keep this in mind for the future.

Just what I was looking for mate! Will give it a try!

Can you upload it out of the steam?