Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Man planning massive attacks on Euro2016 arrested. And he's not a muslim!

Default Re: Man planning massive attacks on Euro2016 arrested. And he's not a muslim!

Holy crap! We found a terrorist who isn't Muslim! And on top of that he's WHITE! And MALE! And probably STRAIGHT!

Let's talk about that while Muslims are doing this.

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Man planning massive attacks on Euro2016 arrested. And he's not a muslim!

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    So right wing terror attacks can only occur in Europe and don't count if they take place elsewhere. What is so precious about Europeans that American blood can be so crudely discarded? How messed up 'phobe jihad ideology must be if we classify the mass killing of Christians, Jews and Sikhs as irrelevent, simply because the victims are American?
    This thread is about a European idiot, thats why I care about the European attacks. We can go global on this but than besides the US far-right killers, ISIS and Boko Haram will come into the picture too and they will automatically win the "who killed more people" race, pointing out even more the difference between the far-right and islamic terrorism, islamists kill way way more people.

ISIS actually know what they are actualy doing.The Charlie Hebdo incident told us that. Earlier Islamist efforts apart from 7/7 and 9/11 were quite amateurish ( and infrequent). Right wing wing attacks apart from Brevik fall very much in the same pattern. I mentioned the Neo Nazi who waged a nailbombing campaign in England in 2013. He only killed one person (with a knife) for only one reason, he didn't factor for British Summer Time so all he bombs went off 1 hour too late. He was caught because he had no sense to cover his racks. Britain also had it's Nazi copy cat of the nutcase who killed Lee Rigby

I could mention the Solingen arson attack which killed 5 people, a prime example of what happens when anti foregner sentiment is left unchecked. Or a neo-Nazi cell that was apparently able to go on a racist killing spree over several years without interference from the state
    Again, the magnitude of the victims are not even comparable, Paris alone had more victims than all the recent right-wing attacks together.

I might add that ISIS' days are numbered, they have fallen in Libya and crumbling in their home base. Give it 2 years and they will be history. Question is, are the 'phobes going to be happy about this or are they, like the Nazis actually wanting ISIS to continue in order to further there own twisted agenda?
    They will only crumble as a "state", they will not disappear suddenly, the taliban are still around after all this years and Boko Haram is still strong.

So what exactly do you think this nutjob was going to do with these weapons? The shopping list was similar to Brevik,s and the motivation the same.
    Nothing. Simple because the only reason this retard could get this arsenal is because the SBU set him up. Thats it. Its not like people can just buy 150 kg TNT in Europe without getting the attention of the secret service, not even in Ukraine (may I add, especially not in Ukraine where the SBU switched into superturbo-mode after the Crimean occupation)

Chanting the mantra won't save the next Sikh killed by an Islamophobe.
    Islam still isnt a race. Fact.

I'm not the one who habitually uses racist imagry as a sig. No racist sig, no comment required.
    Wat.

Maybe we don't want a Nazi zealot death cult either. We know what happened last time. Why do people like yourself cut these people some slack?
    Well, good news for you, its not happening. There is no Nazi zealot death cult in Europe, sorry, the islamist monopolized the massacres.

The "last time" is Paris and Brussels. Waving around the WWII nazi card wont work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    This thread is about a European idiot, thats why I care about the European attacks. We can go global on this but than besides the US far-right killers, ISIS and Boko Haram will come into the picture too and they will automatically win the "who killed more people" race, pointing out even more the difference between the far-right and islamic terrorism, islamists kill way way more people.
    I'm human, so anyone murdered for ideological reasons matters from my point of view. One the killed more people race Bush/Blair wins any contest. As I said, Brevik, the Unabomber and Timothy McVeigh excepted*, The earlier Bin Laden inspired terroists and ISIS trained attacks aren't frequent , but bloody efective.

* As if we can somehow dismiss these people.

Again, the magnitude of the victims are not even comparable, Paris alone had more victims than all the recent right-wing attacks together.
    Due to luck and their incompetence, not because of their intent.

They will only crumble as a "state", they will not disappear suddenly, the taliban are still around after all this years and Boko Haram is still strong.
    Bollocks, they are largely genocidal foreigners who preyed on the people in their charge. More likely the survivors would be strung up in the streets.It would be great if next time NATO does not support dodgy insurgent groups. I noticed that you want to dismiss bringing in the US , but then comment on an African movement. But Phobes are not known for consistency, so no biggie.

TNothing. Simple because the only reason this retard could get this arsenal is because the SBU set him up. Thats it. Its not like people can just buy 150 kg TNT in Europe without getting the attention of the secret service, not even in Ukraine (may I add, especially not in Ukraine where the SBU switched into superturbo-mode after the Crimean occupation)
    Brevik managed it. ISIS managed it too. A pathetic excuse really.

Islam still isnt a race. Fact.
    It is a also a fact that Islamophobes still kill Sikhs, Hindhus and others in order to counter Islam, so the mantra has no meaning.

Well, good news for you, its not happening. There is no Nazi zealot death cult in Europe, sorry, the islamist monopolized the massacres..
    So Brevik is a Muslim then? As for the US picture, which you are desparate for people to ignore the truth is there to see. People can read for themselves

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/e...y-attacks.html

The "last time" is Paris and Brussels. Waving around the WWII nazi card wont work.
    The last time was when Turkey, our NATO ally, had taken hits from Kurdish extremists (ironically our allies in Iraq/Syria and Islamists, amazing how that never registers with people. Are you implying that today's neo-Nazis are some harmless kawaii versions of the deranged bigots of old?
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Shi Huangdi View Post
    Holy crap! We found a terrorist who isn't Muslim! And on top of that he's WHITE! And MALE! And probably STRAIGHT!

Let's talk about that while Muslims are doing this.
    But he had to travel a long way to get his guns so he could stand his ground against brown people. In the US one can readily obtain weapons in order to shoot helpless black churchgoers or random Hindhus Sikhs or Jews.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

But he had to travel a long way to get his guns so he could stand his ground against brown people.
    Having firm convictions always goes a long way.
    In the US one can readily obtain weapons in order to shoot helpless black churchgoers or random Hindhus Sikhs or Jews.
    It looks like you are a little bit confused on the fundamental issues:

1) Bearing arms is a right;

2) Being black is a choice*;

3) Being black and going to church (or driving a car) is a sequence of choices.

People cannot be held accountable for their rights but can be held accountable for their choices.

*___________
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MareNostrum

One the killed more people race Bush/Blair wins any contest.
    Not among the terror groups, unless you are implying that the US and the UK are terrorist states.

Due to luck and their incompetence, not because of their intent.
    Indeed. It also helps that their attempts are infrequent too.

Bollocks, they are largely genocidal foreigners who preyed on the people in their charge. More likely the survivors would be strung up in the streets.
    I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromikaites View Post
    Having firm convictions always goes a long way.
    That's why I consider neo-nazis, Islamists and other loons as a security threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromikaites View Post
    It looks like you are a little bit confused on the fundamental issues:

1) Bearing arms is a right;

2) Being black is a choice*;

3) Being black and going to church (or driving a car) is a sequence of choices.

People cannot be held accountable for their rights but can be held accountable for their choices..
    I think the needle has fallen off your moral compass. No-one should be killed either because they are black or because of what they lawfully do in their own time. There is no right to kill random people in any event.

Not among the terror groups, unless you are implying that the US and the UK are terrorist states..
    Heres that lack of a moral compass again. To the 100's of 000s of people killed as a consequence of the Bush/Blair folly, it doesn't matter what the cause of death and destruction, it wouldn't have happened with the intervention of these two idits.

Indeed. It also helps that their attempts are infrequent too..
    Are asinfrequent would be more accurate. Of course, mass shootings for other reasons seem to far more common this side of the hemisphere.

I can live with that.
    The only thing we can agree on.
    Last edited by mongrel; June 11, 2016 at 07:56 AM.

I dont think Drom was being very serious.
    "Nobody is right, but historians are more right than others"

Heres that lack of a moral compass again. To the 100's of 000s of people killed as a consequence of the Bush/Blair folly, it doesn't matter what the cause of death and destruction, it wouldn't have happened with the intervention of these two idits.
    It did happen and we all have to live with that. Now thats history.

Today ISIS and Boko Haram are the most rabid killers and islamists are the greatest danger for the European people. You can twist this however you want but the far-right terrorism in Europe is almost non existent compared to the islamic terrorism.

I think the needle has fallen off your moral compass. No-one should be killed either because they are black or because of what they lawfully do in their own time. There is no right to kill random people in any event.
    Laws regulate human behavior and the behavior is generally the result of conscious choices. Therefore the laws generally regulate choices.

Since in the age of plastic surgery, contact lenses, peroxide and makeup looking non-white is a choice, such choice can be regulated by laws.

You may argue that looking white by means of plastic surgery and cosmetics is expensive and some non-whites might not be able to afford it. This is a fair point but as you know, if there is a will, there is a way.

For instance, given some non-whites call themselves "brothers" and "sisters" and/or practice religions advocating charity and alms, it would be only natural to encourage the rich non-whites to pay for the plastic surgery and make-up for those who cannot afford it.

You may also object it might not be enough wealth among the rich non-whites to pay for all the plastic surgery needed for everybody. While that might be true, it should not be an issue either, because after all the wealth of the non-white people is spent, they could be financed for the balance.

We can even imagine a legal system providing solid guarantees to the white creditors willing to finance the Michael-Jacksoning of every Black, Indian or East-Asian.

For instance the non-whites could be included in a carefully designed program which increases their individual productivity and rewards the hard-working. Something along the lines of "Arbeit macht Weiss".

The point I am making is instead of pointing fingers or just complaining about the imperfect world we live in, we can make it better for everybody involved just by creatively thinking out of the box.

Later edit:

A short video proves beyond reasonable doubt people can easily change if they want to. Even better, the video proves change is actually very easy and reversible.

So maybe it is time you step down your high horse and accept being non-white is a wanton behavior and should be treated as such, especially considering the high costs the society incurs by tolerating it.
    Last edited by Dromikaites; June 11, 2016 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Backing up with solid evidence
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MareNostrum

"Arbeit macht Weiss" I shouldn't laugh at that hahaha

edit: 50 dead in Orlando by a neo-nazi.

...no, it was a muslim.
    Again.

I wonder how nuch people should be slained by Mongrel's imaginari Breivik 2.0 to compete.
    Last edited by Mithradates; June 12, 2016 at 01:27 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234