Thread: Unfixable Crash to desktop glitch

Default Unfixable Crash to desktop glitch

Okay, so yesterday i bought TWS2 Gold edition and after i installed it, whenever i tried to begin with the tutorial it just chrased at the loading screen.
    I've googled for many hours and i haven't found a thing. I've removed all things Mcafee on my computer and even some other things that are related to web security so that nothing can mess with the encyclopedia. I have reinstalled it to my external hard drive and back again to the C: drive. I have changed the compatability to windows 7/8/Vista and even XP.
    Whatever i do it doesn't seem to fix it. If there still is someone on this forum who can help i'll greatly appreciate it.I just bought it to play with my friend after all.
    Here is my DxDiag file if it helps:DxDiag.txt
    Thanks

Default Re: Unfixable Crash to desktop glitch

I have also completly uninstalled Chrome too

and now it wont even start :c

This may be due to malware known as Incredibar, which conflicts with processes that Shogun 2 uses.

1) Access Regedit
    2) In the Registry Editor, click on Computer
    3) Press the Ctrl and F keys on the keyboard at the same time.
    4) Type Incredibar in the Find box, and click on Find Next
    5) If you find an instance of Incredibar, delete it, and click on Find Next. Repeat until your PC states that it has finished searching.

I'm simply pasting everything i did to make it work for me, check my thread here : https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...screen-bug-fix

Quote Originally Posted by Cram View Post
    This may be due to malware known as Incredibar, which conflicts with processes that Shogun 2 uses.

1) Access Regedit
    2) In the Registry Editor, click on Computer
    3) Press the Ctrl and F keys on the keyboard at the same time.
    4) Type Incredibar in the Find box, and click on Find Next
    5) If you find an instance of Incredibar, delete it, and click on Find Next. Repeat until your PC states that it has finished searching.

I'm simply pasting everything i did to make it work for me, check my thread here : https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...screen-bug-fix
    Already tried to find incredibar. didn't have it done that. Thanks tho