Thread: Demolish foreign buildings

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Demolish foreign buildings

Playing as the Dwarves I had started to build up settlement only to lose it in a raid. I was able to take it back after a few turns only to find that the faction had built a military building.

It was probably my mistake to not loot the settlement before taking it - I figured that the other faction had not held it for that long.

Anyway, there is a military building which I can't demolish. I've tried a number of different things but none of them have worked so far.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Default Re: Demolish foreign buildings

No with the mod for settling everywhere I have found that if you take chaos cities they do the same. Some races with this mod you just have to raze and start anew.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Demolish foreign buildings

Thanks - I do run a couple of mods which may have affected this.

The strange thing was I started a new campaign and a similar thing happened but I was able to 'mouse over' the building and a pop-up appeared that allowed me to demolish the building.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here