Thread: Crash when start the campaign... with the 2.6 patch!!

Default Crash when start the campaign... with the 2.6 patch!!

Hi guys:

First, I must say that your mod is awesome. The XVII century is my favorite history time and when I saw your mod, I fallen in love.

But I have a issue with it: when I try to star a campaign the game crashes. Not care what faction I try, the game crashes. I can play custom battles but not the campaign.

The funny thing is that I can't play the campaign with the last patch (2.6?) but if I install the patch 2.5 I can play the campaign perfectly (I can even star the campign with the 2.5 patch, save it, install the 2.6 patch and load the saved and play it).

I am playing the Steam version of the game (with the DLC, of course) over Windows 10 64 bits. I put the log here.

Bye and thanks for the mod
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Crash when start the campaign... with the 2.6 patch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sotomonte View Post
    Hi guys:

First, I must say that your mod is awesome. The XVII century is my favorite history time and when I saw your mod, I fallen in love.

But I have a issue with it: when I try to star a campaign the game crashes. Not care what faction I try, the game crashes. I can play custom battles but not the campaign.

The funny thing is that I can't play the campaign with the last patch (2.6?) but if I install the patch 2.5 I can play the campaign perfectly (I can even star the campign with the 2.5 patch, save it, install the 2.6 patch and load the saved and play it).

I am playing the Steam version of the game (with the DLC, of course) over Windows 10 64 bits. I put the log here.

Bye and thanks for the mod

I know this threat is super old but I thought I didnt open a new one since I had the exact same issue. Also the same "solution" fixed it for me. Meaning I had a clean install of Med2 on Steam, installed the Mod including patch 6. I was able to start the game and play custom battles but when starting a campaign the game crashed. I read the above and downloaded and installed Patch 3, 4 and 5 from infractas website and installed them one after the other (not installing Patch 6). With this it worked and I was able to start the campaign. Not sure if the mod team are still trying to fix the latest patch but in case they are not this might help people with similar problems.