Thread: Interested In Another Multiplayer Tournament? (Discussion Thread)

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Default Interested In Another Multiplayer Tournament? (Discussion Thread)

So out of the blue I remembered the old multiplayer tournaments that AdmiralThrawn hosted in 2014 (Link - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ON-2-VIDEOS-UP! ) I looked back at some of Jmon's old videos he made about the tournaments, and I remembered how much fun they were even though I always lost in the first round. I think someone tried to revive it and he gathered a decent amount of players but it never took off again. I play TATW multiplayer all the time but it's usually casual battles and the such, but I miss that old competition and I think I might be able to win this time haha. So i'm wondering if anyone wants to join me and start these tourneys back up again?

This thread is just to gauge the interest in a TATW tournament, and we can decide the details after we have enough players. We'll be using vanilla TATW and we can probably play all the battles within a weekend? Depending on the number players of course. I'm also thinking we can make a monthly or bi-weekly series out of it, with rankings and all that stuff.

If you're interested in joining please post, and as soon as I think there's enough interest I will post an official thread with the details and rules of the tournament.

-Current players-
    Me
    Jadli
    Paladinbob
    Joerock22
    ATTILLA[HUN=TURK]

Last edited by Arrow2daknee; June 01, 2016 at 05:08 PM.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: Interested In Another Multiplayer Tournament? (Discussion Thread)

Sign me in

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Count me in. I've actually been playing a few multiplayer battles recently and was wondering if it would be possible to get a tournament together!

sign me in

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

I'll create the official thread and steam group tomorrow (or maybe today, idk)

Heres the official thread - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0#post14995860

And the Steam group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TATWL
    Last edited by Arrow2daknee; June 01, 2016 at 07:57 PM.

100% down and I just upgraded my PC so I can record/commentate any total war you can throw out. Count me in!

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Sounds like fun! I'm down to come back for this

I will play the last one was really fun.