Thread: I hate to ask too much, but could this be the year of the campaign?

Default I hate to ask too much, but could this be the year of the campaign?

Can't wait to play this co-op and versus with friends.

Default Re: I hate to ask too much, but could this be the year of the campaign?

Its really hard to say, if by year you mean within a year from today, then thats much more plausible than by the end of 2016. We're hoping to really make some serious progress over the summer, but we're a small team we can only do so much with the time we have which is why its really difficult to give any estimation.

It's been a whole year since, give up the campaign .
    Former Unteroffizier of the 1st East Prussian Infantry (M&B Napoleonic Wars). Currently the 1stEPI is active and recruiting on ARMA 3, as an Iron Front based WW2 German focused unit. Visit our website for more information on our great history, the modpack in use, and our current operations in progress at http://www.1stepi.com/.

If you'd like to know more about me then don't be shy it's the internet.

Brivime's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by KetsaKunta View Post
    It's been a whole year since, give up the campaign .
    The team is still working on it. I don't have much to add to db editing myself but I can tell you that it's definitely still being developed.