Thread: Von Tuco's Unit Mod for DLV 6.2

Icon6 Von Tuco's Unit Mod for DLV 6.2

Hi mates ,

I have been playing Medieval 2 for over the last 8 years of my life and consider it to be one of the greatest achievements of the gaming industry in general..
    From all the mods i tried (and i tried a lot ) DLV 6.2 was the one that made always the difference for me...

After all of this time,i felt i should kill a bit the realism and make the game even more fun...to save some time as well

Therefor what i have done in this mod is some changes considering mainly the rosters of most of the Factions...

Here are some of the changes to get a small taste...

- European Factions (most of them) dont need any more the specific Guilds in order to recruit Crusaders or Hospitaller units.
    - Teutons can now recruit Gothic Knights and Germans may recruit Teutonic units as well without restrictions..
    - Mercenary traders now offer real elite mercenary troops instead of the weak troops they used to...
    - Turks can now train Janissary troops both in cities and castles,Hassassins available in castles as well.
    - Have added several troops into several rosters and rebalanced the stats.

and other changes that i cant recall right now..which have been applied mostly to the factions i use to play and not to all (sorry)

Please note that i am not an experienced modder and made this for personal use and fun.
    I thought it would be nice to share it with the community so here it is....

Just replace those two text files with the files already in your DLV_ext folder and replace after making a back up First !!!
    Then begin a new game....
    Please notice that you need default DLV 6.2 with the default BB version already included within and not with any other newer versions of the BB.
    Dont like the Norse Roster basically and the tough restrictions any more to be honest and therefore i dont use it...

Please feel free to let me know your opinions,proposals and most important enjoy the game...
    Cheers....

Von Tuco

https://www.mixcloud.com/VonT/
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Von Tuco's Unit Mod for DLV 6.2

Is it compatible with BB 4.36 and The Western Units submod?

Default Re: Von Tuco's Unit Mod for DLV 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by Dapacem View Post
    Is it compatible with BB 4.36 and The Western Units submod?

I am afraid not mate...