Thread: The Rabbit Hops along through the Forest... Commentary

Default The Rabbit Hops along through the Forest... Commentary

Just comment away, why don't ya'. See if I care!

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Default Re: The Rabbit Hops along through the Forest... Commentary

HAH! I COMMENTED, wanna fight about it?!

waveman's Avatar Decanus

I like the take on no single antagonist; it's usually what I go for in my writings. Heck, some of my "protagonists" could be seen as "antagonists" under different light based on the binges of conquering they go on

My AARs/writing: Link
    Letters for writing: þ, ð æ Æ

Quote Originally Posted by waveman View Post
    I like the take on no single antagonist; it's usually what I go for in my writings. Heck, some of my "protagonists" could be seen as "antagonists" under different light based on the binges of conquering they go on
    Thanks! I kind of use the same line-blurring between Protagonist/Antagonist too sometimes (especially with multiple characters), but I don't know how far I'll take it with Historia Quod Britonum. I take more of a Bad Guy Protagonist stance.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

It's good to see you back in action, both on your AAR, Historia Quod Britonum and your new Creative Writing tale, Keziah.

Your comments about history happening in cycles are thought-provoking. Yes, it seems that human institutions which are intended to overcome corruption and misuse of power do sometimes become instruments of those things, over time.

Thanks! Happy to be back in action!

I'm glad you find my comments to be thought-provoking. When studying history, I think it is fairly easy to find parallels of events, and it kind of shows an overall theme of Humankind. The world seems to be continuously improving on the surface, but under it all we deal with the same problems in cycles. I think it kind of suggests an inevitability to it all. I could be wrong though, and I honestly kind of hope I am wrong and just being overly pessimistic.