Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: [WIP] Seven Kingdoms - Game of Thrones Overhaul for Attila

Will banners as shown in the background of the pictures below be included in units in the future? Maybe create them as custom weapons, and let the amount of experience (bronze/silver/gold) decide how many banners a unit holds, and then add one bannercarrier for each experiencepoint or something. And maybe spread out the banners through the whole unit.

I really enjoy watching the banners that are in the game now, but reckon it would be even more cinematic, and true to real battles if you had flag-like banners as well, and then again even more of them. Keep up the good work!

Love the work guys, you should get your own subforum in Hosted modifications. This mod is the top of my list for most anticipated releases

Guys, head to the moddb webpage: http://www.moddb.com/mods/seven-kingdoms-total-war

It consists of more updates than the forums. Already, the creators have made/changed/overhauled all new and old contents of the mod. Head over there to find out for yourselves!

Love the work guys, you should get your own subforum in Hosted modifications. This mod is the top of my list for most anticipated releases
    Working on it - just too busy to fill out the forms It will be up in the near future.

It consists of more updates than the forums.
    I definitely post more updates on ModDB but I haven't forgotten about you guys! Very early WIP:

Those Baratheons are looking amazing! They're gonna fight under the wrong Baratheon brother, but still awesome.

Fantastic work.

The uniforms are slightly more lighter orange in color, especially the scarf. But it looks good! Outstanding work to the team of modders!

I was wondering when you are done with the major factions and houses will you do the small houses like (House Cerwyn,Forrester,Clegane,Whitehill....)

Never mind i cant really find armor that relates to those houses and the Ones for Whitehill are just like Boltons but lighter colors while the Forresters only have kind of different helmets from Starks, not any noticeable chainmail, and the shoulder plates are more layered than just the round ones on Stark cavalry

http://www.moddb.com/mods/seven-king...e-iron-islands

Preview of House Greyjoy's units.

Great mod idea! I opened a thread in French TW forums too.

http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/t...doms-total-war

Merci Nelduin! As mentioned above, House Greyjoy of the Iron Islands:

STELLover's Avatar Senator

when will the Westeros map with campaign released?

ROME 2 Mod: More Cities and Settlements on Campaign Map:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194761024

Quote Originally Posted by STELLover View Post
    when will the Westeros map with campaign released?
    Never. Blick_Mang never intended to create a campaign. There is no way to create the map in the first place.

FoxieIV's Avatar Laetus

Actually. He is creating a campaign mode for this mod, he has promised this will be released in the future - his team has some "exciting ideas" regarding the campaign. Though other facts are scarce, check out his ModDB and Patreon pages for more info

A campaign mode will be attempted but it's very low priority at the moment. I say "attempted" because we're at the mercy of the development tools and known limitations of campaign modding, as Rise of Mordor discussed in their recent video here:

If we create a campaign, people will be disappointed ("WHY ARE THEY SAYING CHRISTIAN MEDIEVAL THINGS!!!!!!") and if we don't, people will be even more disappointed ("JUST ROTATE EUROPE SIDEWAYS, SEE IT WORKS"). A good effort will be made but if we're running into brick walls, the idea will be dropped.

House Baratheon's (faction: Stormlands) units.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hey people! Check out the latest units of the mod in action from Simpzy and Jackie Fish!

Last edited by Frunk; September 03, 2016 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Embedding fixed.

They don't work for me.

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

Good work, now for westeros you have done all the major houses, I'd say you can also do the brotherhood without banners (generic outlaws), the night's watch, wildlings and a "crownlands" faction of kings landing with the kingsguard knights, the goald cloaks, court knights and whatever.

For essos there are so far in the show Dothraki, Ghiscari, Daenerys's, forces shown in enough detail for a faction in my opinion, sharing units as dothraki and unsullied across each other.

Of course you know all this already far better than me I'm just wondering what your plans are.
    There are countless more unique units and factions in the books, wich could be done in the visual style of the show whilst inovating

I wouldn't really say that all the major houses are out. We still left one location. One that lies far out south. Beyond the green pastures of the Crownlands. Beyond the cold snowy plains of the North. Beyond the riches of the Reach. Far from the reach of the Kraken. They are known to be welcoming to children born out of a wedlock. They were the last true defenders of the Targaryens and are now the first to declare their support again.

They are the Dornish.

House Martell hasn't come fully into play yet.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast