Thread: Wallachia

Default Wallachia

Hello,
    I love this mod and I think its great but I was just wondering- when do you think you will add Wallachia and will it be a major faction. I would love to play with them as soon as possible and with your amazing work Im in no doubt you will make the faction great.
    Thanks,

Bobi_TWR's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Wallachia

They will add them but Wallachia will be vassal of Bulgaria probably because historically they were vassals at that time

Quote Originally Posted by Bobi_TWR View Post
    They will add them but Wallachia will be vassal of Bulgaria probably because historically they were vassals at that time
    Thanks for the reply

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

Wallachia will be no playable faction
    [IMG][/IMG]

SerbianWOLF's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by finix View Post
    Wallachia will be no playable faction
    If I remember correctly there was a talk about making Croatia and Wallachia as playable factions ? Am I wrong or you gave up on that ?
    No freedom was ever given by any request, nor good speech. Freedom is what you conquer !

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

I do not understand you people, want everything to be correct historical, but same time and you want things historically that not true. Wallachia is not exist at this point that the game starting!!
    If someone tells me reason justified Wallachia be included in the major powers in that time, I will tell him that I want Bulgaria to begin with missiles and tanks in their army. Both requests will have equal rights!
    Sorry about our Romanian friends, but we chose to be historically correct
    Last edited by finix; June 01, 2016 at 04:21 AM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

SerbianWOLF's Avatar Semisalis

I know that both Wallachia nor Croatia existed as independent nations. But I saw in some comment that there is a possibility to make them playable. I have no any reason, just ask.
    No freedom was ever given by any request, nor good speech. Freedom is what you conquer !

Quote Originally Posted by finix View Post
    I do not understand you people, want everything to be correct historical, but same time and you want things historically that not true. Wallachia is not exist at this point that the game starting!!
    If someone tells me reason justified Wallachia be included in the major powers in that time, I will tell him that I want Bulgaria to begin with missiles and tanks in their army. Both requests will have equal rights!
    Sorry about our Romanian friends, but we chose to be historically correct
    AT the very least could you add them in custom battles ?

Those nationalists are getting really annoying eh?
    Last edited by Lucem Mundum; June 01, 2016 at 06:17 PM.

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by DonCornholium View Post
    AT the very least could you add them in custom battles ?

Since we are going to create a roster for them , even if not playable in campaign, they will be playable in custom battle in the next release ( provided their roster will have been created at that point ).

I think that it will be better if the Wallach units are part of the Bulgarian roster. The Second Bulgarian Empire had Despots, which were like the English Earls. There should be an general unit The Despot of Wallachia, he should have variations of some Bulgarian units, but with the Wallach coat of arms. There could be some more unique Wallach units like the Heavy Wallach Warriors. So the Wallach units could be included in the campaign.