Thread: Fixed Polish translation for 0.9.5 (works with 1.0!)

Default Fixed Polish translation for 0.9.5 (works with 1.0!)

Some of You might have noticed, that the Polish translation didn't work (or at least I have noticed ). Fortunately, I discovered that the file containing names caused the issue with campaign (someone put 'Oim' instead of 'OiM' before several names and forgot to write '_' instead of spaces in code names). But summing up, everything's fixed and version 0.9.5 works just fine, only buildings seem to be still in Russian. The good news is the translation also works with version 1.0! The bad news is only with the main campaign. 'Whole-Europe' one uses different files. But it's always better than nothing, eh?

Before You start throwing things at me and shouting 'What?! I waited for full English translation (sorry, but official one is kinda sucks) so long and all I get is some Polish?', just listen. For many non-Cyrillic users it is pretty hard to play in Russian, and changing it to Polish means getting Latin alphabet (way easier to read).

And the last thing, I thought about translating this Polish version into English (that's right). Despite some mistakes in code, the content is nearly prefectly translated. I'm Polish, so I shouldn't have too many problems with it, the only thing that limits me is time. But, I don't want to promise anything.
    Attached Files Attached Files