Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: War of the strongest[SS6.4 late era] [Teams/alliances]

RockeZz_19's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: War of the strongest[SS6.4 late era] [Teams/alliances]

Movements in southern germany and in northern africa makes the western alliance nervous. We have chosen a pre-emptive strike

Milan and Pisa taken

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2yr...3ekc23j/shared

Venice up
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/9yaytt..._Venice_17.sav
    Last edited by RockeZz_19; June 17, 2017 at 10:18 AM.

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by RockeZz_19 View Post
    Movements in southern germany and in northern africa makes the western alliance nervous. We have chosen a pre-emptive strike.
    That's really disingenuous, using our supposed 'aggressive movements' to justify your attack. There were no aggressive movements. Why would we attack you when we're already at war with Egypt/Turks? If you're talking about moving my army out of Tunis, I did that for defensive purposes only in case you decided to attack. You moved your army close to the border first. My army is still far away from the border. I think you have been planning to attack us for some time. No hard feelings or anything, but you don't have to try to hide behind bogus justifications. This attack was completely unprovoked, without any question.

Themzr asked me to play the turns this time as he has exams. I will get to them tomorrow or Saturday.

Edit - the above is probably too harsh. It came to my attention that RockeZz is the last player of his alliance, Stouff having recently left him high and dry with little understanding of the situation in the Med. So I can understand why our positioning made him a little nervous, since he didn't know the moves Stouff had been making that were making me nervous.

We'll see what happens. It's an unfortunate situation, and I don't think less of RockeZz for what happened.
    Last edited by joerock22; June 22, 2017 at 04:20 PM.

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Sorry, guys, but due to lack of time because of summer practise I have to drop out. I will put the link to this in the recruitment thread.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Given that after the SS polls, this was voted to be continued, but it doesn't seems like to be the case. Also Ramble left this hotseat Stouff aswell and probably sal also I deem this hotseat to be iced in the archive. In the future on the chance one of you want to continue this and gather enough dedicated people I will allow it to be move it back from the archive.
    For now this will rest.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."