Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Empire United: An AoR submod for Call Of Warhammer (EMPIRE CITY STATES & ALL PROVINCES released) + Screenshots

Default Re: The Empire United: An AoR submod for Call Of Warhammer (now working on BoTeT Compatibility)

I'll try to re-enable the scripted enemy stacks if I can. The shadow faction might be something like the Empire Secessionists in Warhammer TW

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: The Empire United: An AoR submod for Call Of Warhammer (now working on BoTeT Compatibility)

Any news on development?

Sorry about the long pause in updates1 I just switched to a new school in a foreign country and life so far has been really hectic. To top it off, I now have to use a macbook for school, which meant installing bootcamp just to play (and mod) Med2. Still, I have been making some progress. Here is a sneak peek of what I've been working on :

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Don't worry, this mod isn't dead. I'll try to make periodic updates if I can. Thanks for the support!

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Good to hear you're still working on it! Hope all is well and I hope you settle in at your new school/home okay!

New update on first page

Default Re: The Empire United: An AoR submod for Call Of Warhammer (now working on BoTeT Compatibility + BETA released)

Thanks for releasing this I was anxiously waiting!I'm going to give it a try as soon as possible!

Default Re: The Empire United: An AoR submod for Call Of Warhammer (EMPIRE CITY STATES & ALL PROVINCES released) + Screenshots

So how many unit does this mod had in total ? I ask that for the part where you have to modify the count in the battlemodel.modelb file , is it 25 x3 ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12