Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: EB v1.21c Alex - Alexander Transformation - Alex Section

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: EB v1.21 Alex - Getting better

We are going to release a new version soon, stay tuned.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

MarcusTraianus's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    We are going to release a new version soon, stay tuned.
    If that's version 1.3, I just can't believe. I've been waiting for this since April.

Thank you Bogia for your awesome work i will wait eagerly!

Can Carthage, Greece, Macedonia, Egypt and Seleukeia be allowed to build highways in the next release? While it may not be historically accurate, these nations had a similar technology level to Greece and it seems a bit silly they can not build highways, in a 'what if' scenario.

Hi, b0Gia. The entire month has gone and we don't have any news about new version. I understand, that modding is not a simple, but you didn't say anything during last month. If you need and want, take so much time, as you want, but can you say, will be new version released? And if will, when that will be?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusTraianus View Post
    Hi, b0Gia. The entire month has gone and we don't have any news about new version. I understand, that modding is not a simple, but you didn't say anything during last month. If you need and want, take so much time, as you want, but can you say, will be new version released? And if will, when that will be?
    You are right, there is something that is almost ready and could be released this month.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Any news about this new version? I want to start a new campaign, but I wanted to start with this new version hoping that it causes far less crashes and save corruption, but if it's still going to take a very long time, I'll just start one now and later I'll do another one with 1.3

So, Is it coming out in a couple of days or a week or should I go ahead because it's still not ready?

You should start it will take some time

706 downloads the latest version since now

About the release i need to find valuable time to work on this, sorry guys life is hard.

Thank you for your hard work, b0Gia. But when do you want to release update now?

New patch makes me screen move to the right and cut off a small part of it, havent found any way to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapacem View Post
    New patch makes me screen move to the right and cut off a small part of it, havent found any way to fix this.
    Can't fix from options?

Ok guys i want to start the process to import the new units, and i am thinking i use steam versions for rtw and alex. All i did was to install EB 1.1 and EB 1.2 then copy the EB folder into my Alex folder and then to make a shortcut of Alex and add to the destination -mod:EB -nm -show_err -noalexander

But you can do also this to work, copy the RTW.exe from your RTW folder and extract it into your Alex folder. Now you can install eb 1.1 and 1.2 into your Alex folder right from the start.

But first let's spoil the updated roman roster:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	testappa 2016-12-07 12-41-58-25.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	402.0 KB 
ID:	342121Click image for larger version. 

Name:	testappa 2016-12-07 12-42-08-24.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	394.1 KB 
ID:	342122

Name:	testappa 2016-12-07 12-42-14-51.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	385.8 KB 
ID:	342123

Basicly the problem is that altho the screen would perfectly fit resolution wise for some problem the entire thing shifts to the right.
    I tried setting different options, playing with HZ or the settings of my graphic driver and screen resolution but nothing worked, only thing that works is when I lower the resolution to 1440x990 but my screen resolution is 1680x1050 so it doesnt look that good
    Can't fix from options?
    Last edited by Dapacem; December 07, 2016 at 05:26 AM. Reason: added details

But first let's spoil the updated roman roster:

Name:	testappa 2016-12-07 12-41-58-25.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	402.0 KB 
ID:	342121Click image for larger version. 

Name:	testappa 2016-12-07 12-42-08-24.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	394.1 KB 
ID:	342122

Name:	testappa 2016-12-07 12-42-14-51.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	385.8 KB 
ID:	342123
    So two new auxiliary infantry unit, one auxiliary catafract unit, three new imperial legionaries unit?

Yes!

b0Gia, very interesting! You finally decided to transfer the EB on Alex? In the Mediterranean region with assault is a problem. AI will not unload it from the ship, and it is fraught with serious blunt.

P.S. I apologize in advance for my English

alright so any ideas about my problem

Dapacem

you have not tried it on the way EB \ preferences in a text file "preferences" to adjust the desired resolution?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast