Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EditSF 1.1 / 1.2 and Warhammer

Default Re: EditSF 1.1 / 1.2 and Warhammer

Hey guys, so I think I may as posted in the wrong thread before posting here, I'm playing total war warhammer, and trying to reduce the max army size to 12.. I've tried playing around with a few things but can't seem to get it working.. Any help. ideas??

Never mind Ronin!! The other program didn't work but this one did!! 12 UNIT ARMIES!!! YAAAAY!!

RoninX2807's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebob86 View Post
    Never mind Ronin!! The other program didn't work but this one did!! 12 UNIT ARMIES!!! YAAAAY!!
    I will implement it anyway in SaveParser.

Hey Ronin, so when using this program and doing it this way it worked!!! So happy!! Thank you for everything!!

Lol, really sorry!! I didn't realise I already posted in here! (I've been drinking this afternoon!) .. And I'm just really happy

Gengi87's Avatar Libertus

Icon3 Re: EditSF 1.1 / 1.2 and Warhammer

Hi guys, I need help adding more special settlement slot templates. I've used TWEAK to edit all slot_templates related tables, including start_pos_region_slot_templates_tables , then I've used BOB to create a startpos file but it fail.

Below the tables that need to be edited to make new slot templates:
    - slot_templates_tables
    - slot_template_to_building_superchain_junction_tables
    - start_pos_region_slot_templates_tables

Does anyone know how can I edit startpos file with EditESF applying new special slot template to regions? thanks and merry christmas!
    Last edited by Gengi87; December 24, 2016 at 12:13 PM. Reason: add more information

i remember old esf for ETW can Copy/past..but now this new version don't have Copy/past?
    any chance to adding Copy/past? i need copy old savegame with Character stuff to other one savegame.. it work fine with ETW old esf but no with version 1.2. so? please adding copy/past.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Bruno_Magno's Avatar Foederatus

Hello.

Sorry for the "stupid" question, but what does this EditSF program do that is different from PFM os Assemblt KIT?
    Im initiating myself in modding and im becaming quite familiar with PFM, but im still in the learning process of using the Assembly KIT. Im having some difficulty in implanting new effects to warhammer and perhaps this EditSF can help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno_Magno View Post
    Hello.

Sorry for the "stupid" question, but what does this EditSF program do that is different from PFM os Assemblt KIT?
    Im initiating myself in modding and im becaming quite familiar with PFM, but im still in the learning process of using the Assembly KIT. Im having some difficulty in implanting new effects to warhammer and perhaps this EditSF can help me.
    With editSF you can modify savegames

Just tried using EditSF 1.2 for Warhammer 2 and I can confirm that it does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanc522 View Post
    Just tried using EditSF 1.2 for Warhammer 2 and I can confirm that it does not work.
    ??? It does work... it seems at least

Quote Originally Posted by RoninX2807 View Post
    ??? It does work... it seems at least
    You are right, I forgot to replace the old EsfLibrary. Time for 40 unit armies!

Hi!

Been trying to find a way to bump army sizes down to 10 units in TW:Warhammer 2, and then I found this.
    However I'm having issues trying to get it to work... whenever I start the program, and when I try to load a save, I get an error message:

Program then says its status is loading, but 15 minutes later, still loading... Am I missing something? Or doing something wrong maybe?

Oh!

And how does this affect Story/campaign battles in TW:W2?
    I imagine it would make them almost impossible to beat since you'd have far fewer units than you're "supposed to" ? (Can you do story battles with multiple armies to make up the gap maybe? I'm not sure how they work ^^; )
    Last edited by Frunk; October 03, 2017 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Has nothing to do with EditSF, this is an error message from SaveParser.
    Cannot see in the error message what you tried to do...

All I did for that error to appear was open the program provided in the first post of this thread.
    (i'm 100% new to this so I don't really know if there is a difference?)

The same thing also appeared after trying to open a savegame (File -> open savegame)
    And then I get an endless screen like this:

If I'm opening somethin I shouldn't, or using the wrong program or anything else, please do assist me with instructions on what steps I need to take to reduce army sizes in the game.
    That's all I wat to do

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsprite View Post
    All I did for that error to appear was open the program provided in the first post of this thread.
    (i'm 100% new to this so I don't really know if there is a difference?)

The same thing also appeared after trying to open a savegame (File -> open savegame)

And then I get an endless screen like this:
    If I'm opening somethin I shouldn't, or using the wrong program or anything else, please do assist me with instructions on what steps I need to take to reduce army sizes in the game.
    That's all I wat to do
    Did you read the installation section of the SaveParser and modified the SaveParser.ini?

It looks like the tool is loading a savegame file and then breaks up...
    I do need the full text of the exception report...
    Not need for the screenshot, you can paste the text in the Exception window.
    Last edited by RoninX2807; October 03, 2017 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks Ronin, thanks for the program, it works well.

Do you know by any chance if you are anyone else investigate and understand the Total War .replay file format?
    I think some pretty cool things could be achieved.

"The "/EsfLibrary.zip" file could not be found or is not available. Please select another file."
    Last edited by Frunk; October 12, 2017 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Font colour changed.

Quote Originally Posted by RedYak View Post
    Thanks Ronin, thanks for the program, it works well.

Do you know by any chance if you are anyone else investigate and understand the Total War .replay file format?
    I think some pretty cool things could be achieved.
    Welcome!
    Sorry no, I've never checked that format.

link don't work. Where can I find EsfLibary for TW Warhammer-2?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast