Thread: ~Flames from Hell~ Dragon Break HS

Default ~Flames from Hell~ Dragon Break HS

Im getting destroyed in the other Dragon Break HS so I made another one

Download
    DRAGON BREAK
    (Current Version 0.2)
    Patch 0.2.1
    Install instructions
    1. Delete any previous version of Dragon Break you may have installed.
    2. Extract Dragon_Break folder into your Medieval II Total War mods folder.
    3. Extract Patch 0.2.1 into your Dragon_Break mod folder.
    4. Launch game with Dragon_Break.bat file.

Factions and Turn Order
    Septim Empire - OPEN
    United Houses of Morrowind - cowcow
    Redguard Republic - Captainnorway (DEAD - killed by Breton)
    Kingdom of Skyrim - OPEN
    Clans of Blackmarsh - LordPureLegacy
    Khajiit Confederacy - REDBOOSTY
    Covenant of Vivec - Ventos Mustel
    Breton Commonwealth - Jadli

Aldmeri Dominion - RockeZz_19

ADMIN:
    King Athelstan

THE RULES
    - Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension if needed.
    - If you are late with no notification you will be subbed or skipped by the admin. Do not expect the admin to spend a lot of time on your turn. Once you have been subbed/skipped it is final. Do not ask to replay if you do not like the results.
    - If you need to be subbed/skipped too often you will be replaced.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, naval attack spam, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. ect (see exploit list in community tavern)

Military rules
    - All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list. Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed (exception when it's impossible to get another result)

- Not allowed to sally out if the result is a defeat.
    -You are not allowed to post defeats.

- Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -
    Ports can also be blockaded by ground forces - At least two units are required for each ship in port in order to hold the blockade.
    - The use of siege weapons is not allowed.
    - You are not allowed to construct watch towers. This is to prevent blocking the possible construction of forts.
    - Limit of 3 forts per region/per player, at least 4 units required to be stationed at each fort.

Agent rules
    - Spies are not allowed to open Gates
    - Limit of 2 assassins per player. +1 Assassin for every 10 regions you control.
    - Assassins cannot sabotage and are not allowed to kill family members or generals.
    - Princesses are not allowed to steal Family Members. They may marry other players Family Members only through diplomatic means.
    - Merchants are allowed to eliminate other merchants only in your own regions or regions you have acquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required

Settlement rules

- You may only destroy Temples, Guilds, Military Buildings and buildings that produce Spies or Assassins. Destroying ports is not allowed.
    -In order to Destroy any buildings you must have held control of the settlement for at least 3 turns.
    - You are allowed to destroy Temples immediately.

- When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements
    Last edited by King Athelstan; March 14, 2018 at 04:04 AM. Reason: roster update

RockeZz_19's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: ~Flames from Hell~ Dragon Break HS

Aldmeri Dominion please

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

you can set me up as a reserve in case you don't get enought players or if someone drops out

Quote Originally Posted by RockeZz_19 View Post
    Aldmeri Dominion please
    glad to see you join!

RockeZz_19's Avatar Ordinarius

Cheers!

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

I dont know anything about this mod. But i can play. Give me easiest faction

No idea what the easiest faction is hehe

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Gimme The Bretons . Whomever will be the admin i hope the imbalance in starting navies in Iliac Bay will be solved by him

Ah, so this is a clone of TTFAF? I'll join in. Vivec if possible. Would be interesting to see how Morrowind develops differently with a different arrangement of players.

I am the Air Bud of Total War

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

I will take either Skyrim or the Redguards.. both seem like fairly safe bets

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

I have decided on Skyrim, I shall take them!

I can take Blackmarsh i know nothing about that faction but it is in the corner, it is A good thing

zkarel's Avatar Senator

il take it like a man, Morrowind for me! and yes the no ships for Daggerfall has to be redone because 10/10 times the Redguard(if he chooses to attack) will get half the land before Daggerfall can fight back.

will make sure bretons get ships.

only 2 factions left, looking for admin now!

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

I will regret it later, but I choose Khajits

alright, captainnorway will then take the redguards and we are full lets hope ill find an admin today and maybe we can even start today.

Which mod do we use?

woops, ill update OP with download link

Joerock22 will be our admin, +rep him!

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

I made new set of diplomacy rules, would you guys like to try them here?

1) Vassal factions must provide 1/3 of its money and settlements directly to their liege, if they are asked to. Armies have to follow orders given by the liege.
    2) Independence cannot be given to anyone. You must fight to get it.

• a) Victory - You have to control 90% of the region and win a decisive victory to gain independence, unless the liege gives up sooner. Once the war is over, all remaining provinces held be your former liege in your region must be given to you. You can demand 10 turns NAP that mustnt be broken, unless you wanna continue in war right away.
    • b) White peace - If both sides agrees, a peace can be made with punishments for revolting factions. The revolting faction mustnt revolt again for next 20 turns, the rule 1) is implemented again, but for next twenty turn they must provide 1/2 of their money and settlements to their liege if he demands it.
    • c) Defeat - When 90% of a region is taken by a liege, and the liege wins a decisive battle, the revolting faction loses.Revolting faction is destroyed and its remaining provinces are given to the liege.

3) When you fight an enemy faction which is not your vassal/liege

• a) Victory -
      • a) Subjugation - When an invader controls 50% of the region that is being invaded and win a decisive victory, he can make the faction his vassal. The Rule 1) is implemented
      • b) Destruction - When an invader controls 90% of the region that is being invaded and win a decisive victory, the invaded faction is destroyed and remaining settlements are given to the invader

• b) White Peace - If both sides agrees, a peace can be made.
    • c) Defeat - If the invaded faction wins a decisive victory and controls 90% of their region, the war is over. The Invaders must return all settlements they took, and they cant invade this region for next 15 turns.

What do you think? Something else that should be added?
    Last edited by Jadli; May 26, 2016 at 01:59 PM.

Page 1 of 31 123456789101126 ... LastLast