Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738

Thread: PFM 4.1.2 - Warhammer support, also: 5.0, preliminary WH2 support

Default Re: PFM 4.1.2 - Warhammer support, also: 5.0, preliminary WH2 support

Schema 114 is now out. It updates all the formerly blue, red, and yellow tables for Warhammer 1 to be complete and correct (except maybe some of the empty model tables). It also updates all the Warhammer 1 tables up to cai_personalities_technology_researches_tables to be complete and correct. Schema 115 should contain the rest of the Warhammer 1 tables corrected. As always, if you have the latest version of PFM, the autoupdater should download the new schema automatically if you have it run by default.

Schema 115 is now out. It finished my pass over Warhammer 1's tables so they are now free of unknown values (except for one table) and all have the proper keys. This is as much as I can do for Warhammer 2's tables until I actually get Warhammer 2. If you have version 5.0.2 or newer of PFM, the auto-updater should work for downloading the new schema.

hi, trying to get textures from WarHammer II. I have tried both Pack File Manager v5 and Quick BMS. I can extract the DDS files but not able to open or edit most of the diffuse maps. No such issues with Normal maps, specular etc. Anyone else facing the same issue or are you able to open the DDS files for normal maps?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by parttimegamer15 View Post
    hi, trying to get textures from WarHammer II. I have tried both Pack File Manager v5 and Quick BMS. I can extract the DDS files but not able to open or edit most of the diffuse maps. No such issues with Normal maps, specular etc. Anyone else facing the same issue or are you able to open the DDS files for normal maps?
    Cheers
    Sorry for the late reply, I was hoping to get feedback from the rest of the PFM staff about whether they knew more about your question but since it is taking a while to get a response from them I'll reply anyway. Unfortunately, I joined a long time after those features were added and know nothing about them personally. Additionally, you would have to wait quite a while for me to figure out what is going on with this since I have never worked with textures or their parsing before and am currently busy working on other parts of PFM. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful with your problem and I hope you find a way to accomplish what you were trying to.

THANGDACLAC's Avatar Civis

Hi daniu! Please! can you make PFM for Total War Three Kingdoms.

I wish I had time to finish creating the schemas to open Three Kingdoms' tables, but I have to devote my attention to looking for a job since I've been unemployed for far too long. If you want to use PFM for modding Three Kingdoms, you can try taking a look at the tutorial I wrote on creating table schemas. Otherwise, while I don't like recommending the competition, you could try RPFM since I can't currently devote the time necessary to finish creating a tool to generate Three Kingdoms's schemas automatically.

So i guess PFM is officially dead then...RIP