Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Conquer Anywhere (Regional Occupation Removal) and Diplomatic Options

Default Re: Conquer Anywhere (Regional Occupation Removal) and Diplomatic Options

Hey Dresden,

can you give as the version you created before yesterday?

I need a version that can be run with the Radious Mod, and the mod is no longer compatible to yesterdays patch. So I need the "old" version

Thank you!

Default Re: Conquer Anywhere (Regional Occupation Removal) and Diplomatic Options

I don't have any copies of an old one, hopefully he will update his mod. If I get time I can go back and remove parts.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Updated to fix issue with eight peaks region

Hey I really like the options the mod provides. Just wondering how difficult it is to make one where its just the norse provinces anyone can occupy? I've had a look around and I couldn't seem to find any info on how to do it.

Updated for latest DLC/patch

Wood elves are left as they are in vanilla

Hi there...just bought Warhammer yesterday...wow amazing game :-)

i am not sure this mod...one thing i dont like is Ruins city that cant resettle...play ad the empire og took some city/hold near mountains but cant take resettle city back after raze..do your mod allow all ruins that can resettle after ruins,if yes what mod? look good with all mods.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

I think original faction types have to resettle, but I can't remember - been a long time since I tested it.

Conquer Anywhere (Regional Occupation Removal) mod means all factions can conquer and resettle all city and mountaiuns holden?

i want a mod it allow all factions(whiteout horder) can conquer or resettle all city and holden.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Updated for Bretonnia DLC/patch

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

The best mod you ever made Dresden it fixes the number one problem with the game and props to you, also please add Athel Loren to conquerable regions that should not be restricted
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

can I have DO confederations and DO vassals at the same time? I would like both features, great mod!

Updated for Norsca DLC

Added a couple new versions

Hi Dresden, thanks for your work on this mod. Seen it being used on loads of Youtube channels, looks great.

I run the standalone game (no steam). I've downloaded the pack file and put it in the data folder. Which mod manager should I be using? I have MMM for other TW games but I don't believe it supports TWW.

Sorry for such a basic question...

hi
    thanks for your great creative work
    everything works properly
    although I'm having a problem
    when I click on hero recruit tab the game crashes
    and I've also tried every version of your mod
    it delights me if you can help me
    thanks again

hmmm, it seems I didn't actually try every single version of your mod
    this one worked perfectly
    without the issue and another one which was I couldn't build/rebuild buildings in the occupied settlements
    this is the mod that worked for me:
    mods_regional_occupation_exclude_norse

Icon5 Re: Conquer Anywhere (Regional Occupation Removal) and Diplomatic Options

I have a question or rather feedback to the "Liberate All Factions" mod.
    First of all, thank you really much for that mod! It's unbelievable CA cut the liberation mechanics from the game and let modders do their work...

No, there is 2 things:
    - Whenever I liberate a faction, it has the "aggressive" trait. Also it always attacks the next best faction just the turn after I liberated it.
    - The liberated faction is your military ally and you can't break that for 10 turns without becoming "untrustworthy".

Those two facts coupled together are pretty annoying.

Now, for the first part, just out of curiosity: Why is it that liberated factions are always that aggressive?

For the second part (being military allies) - don't you think it would be much better if there would be no treaties at all with the liberated faction so you don't get dragged into a war just the turn after liberating? Or them being vassals instead of military allies?
    Would it be possible that liberated factions are not military allies?

Sorry if that has been discussed somewhere else, didn't find anything.

Hi Dresden and to everyone, I have a bit of a problem. (sorry for commenting on a thread that hasn't been used in two years, but I thought this would be the best place to make an enquiry for my issue).

I've been trying to use this mod, and it works fine, save for the fact that when I try to open the recruit hero tab, the game crashes (not ctd, it freezes/crashes, forcing me to restart/ctrl-alt-del to sign out and start a new session). I've gone through each of the mods I have installed thus far, and turning this mod off is what solves the problem.

I realise that I don't have the Norsca DLC, but I've gone through the mod itself and deleted pretty much everything related to Norsca, yet I still get this crash happening consistently. I can't tell precisely what is causing the crash, and I've done some research to see what other people have been experiencing, and it honestly seems like that though mods do cause the crash, it's uncertain what exact aspect of the mods are the culprit.

Is there any sort of help/advice you could give to me in trying to fix this problem? The other mods I am using are as follows:

Ultimate Minor Settlements for GC 42 maps
    Tier 4 Minor Settlements
    Max Lvl 60 & 2 point lvl up
    Cataph's Greenskins Teef Currency
    no extra supply cost
    No_infighting
    Nerfed Towers
    Nerfed Ai buffs
    Longer Battles Morale

Thank you!

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

CTD with hero time: often due to an error in the slot template. This is likely to happen with an old mod which may have not been updated to the latest map and tables

Got it, thanks for the reply!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234