Page 1 of 35 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

HI ALL
    Here is the 200th Brotherhood Utube battle ,for this battle i wanted to do some thing different ,to put a battle on that viewers would remember as our 200th ,i know a lot of our viewers like the older classic "vintage" battles ,so i looked at the small amount of older games i have left in my saved games , and found this battle , this battle features players who sadly no longer play RTW ,and only RTW veterans will probably remember them.

THE PARTICIPANTS IN THIS BATTLE ARE.....
    KINGS MARKUS ,KINGS CYBORG ,KINGS DOC ,HELL HOORAY.....V.....BH KENDY ,BH SPEARMAN ,BH TR ,WOLVES SLAYER.

See the army builds of those days ,and see what cavalry a certain BH member brings to this battle ,see if you think that cavalry was effective ,i hope you enjoy our 200th ,and as always your thoughts and opinion on the battle very welcome.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 04, 2019 at 10:00 AM.

Default Re: A LOOK AT A "VINTAGE" CLASSIC RTW MULTIPLAYER BATTLE FROM ABOUT EIGHT YEARS AGO.

HI ALL
    Here is BH YouTube battle supplied by BH member TR ,its an intense 4v4 large battle fought about two years ago ,this battle is really close right up to the end.

THE PARTICIPANTS OF THIS BATTLE...
    COH PHELEGETHON ,GREEK KLEOMENIS ,BH MYSTIQUE ,BH KILLA B....V....BH TR ,BH ODIN ,BH SPARTAN LEONIDAS ,BH HANNIBAL.

See these great RTW generals fighting each other in this epic battle ,see how the battle swings one way, then the other ,see the massive cavalry hits ,see the great tactical moves and attacking tactics to,i think and hope this battle has got something for all ,your thoughts and analysis on this battle very welcome ,as always ,and i hope you enjoy the battle ,and if you do please subscribe to our channel ,that way you will be automatically informed when the next battle is ready to watch.

https://youtu.be/AgVPluEERAo

Default Re: A LOOK AT A "VINTAGE" CLASSIC RTW MULTIPLAYER BATTLE FROM ABOUT EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Ohh indeed a good video, i am gonna follow this thread

Sent from my Smartfren Andromax AD688G using Tapatalk
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

HI ALL
    Here is BH YouTube battle 203 ,its supplied by BH member TR ,and was fought approximately two years ago ,its a Large 4v4 Rome V Rome battle ,see the really aggressive tactics on the right flank of TRs team ,ALSO see the great defense and support work of TRs team to ,this battle has plenty of twists and turns.

THE PARTICIPANTS OF THIS BATTLE ARE...
    BH TR ,BH RACER X ,BH KILLA B ,WOLVES PARKER....V....BH MYSTIQUE ,BH CONAN ,HEAVEN GREKO ,HEAVEN ADMIRAL.

Your thoughts and analysis of the battle as always VERY welcome ,always nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles.AND is there anything in the battle you would have done differently ?

https://youtu.be/sKV9D1ZTBiA

HI ALL
    Here is BH UTUBE battle 204 ,its the first battle supplied by BH member Uther ,its an intense 3v3 battle filled with great players ,this battle was only fought 2 weeks ago.

THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE BATTLE ARE ...
    BH UTHER ,TITANS MOHAMED ,ISRAEL YAHSHUA....V....TITANS BEAST ,TITANS HADES ,GREEK KLEOMENIS.

See the aggressive attacking tactics of the Titans and Greek team ,and see the great counter tactics of Uthers team ,this is an exciting 3v3 large battle ,as always your thoughts and analysis of the battle very welcome. AND is there anything different you would have done in this battle ?.

https://youtu.be/QavyKhZRqPI

HI ALL
    Here is BH Utube battle 206 ,its a battle fought four years ago ,and is supplied by BH member TR ,its an intense 3v3 battle ,see the aggressive attacking tactics by the Julii team ,and the great defense and support of TRs team ,where do you think was the pivotal part of the battle ?

I hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis of the battle very welcome ,its nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles.

https://youtu.be/T69LE7f6ERE

HI ALL
    Here is an exciting ,intense interesting 4v4 large battle ,supplied by BH member TR ,see the aggressive tactics ,and really great team work to.

A QUESTION.
    Using all your years of RTW experience ,do you think in a 4v4 Rome V Rome large battle, the team with an overwhelming cavalry advantage using well timed well coordinated attacks ,should beat a team with more infantry ?.

Well when you watch this battle ,and see which team prevails ,see if you were right ,as always your thoughts and analysis of the battle very welcome.

https://youtu.be/4-liIYCJ3qs

.............BH UTUBE BATTLE 209 ,A MODERN 2016 USE OF THE ISOLATION TACTIC......

HI ALL
    As you may have noticed recently i have been putting battles on our BH Utube channel from several years ago ,well last Tuesday night we played a great 3v3 battle ,featuring the modern 2016 use of "The Isolation Tactic" ,as you might have seen in BH Utube battle 208 there is an example of the Isolation tactic from about five years ago ,so please have a look at this battle and see what you think.

As always your thoughts on the battle very welcome ,and would you have done anything differently in this battle ?

https://youtu.be/8MAm5p0_mOs

HI ALL
    Here is a really exciting Brotherhood battle 210 ,this battle shows how to use hidden units to great effect ,and shows that the other team was not very "Battlefield Aware" in this battle ,i think the Hidden unit attack in coordination with another team mates attack was a pivotal part of the battle ,i often think players dont make the most of using hidden units in the long grass ,well this example shows a great use of hidden units.

This battle features Seleucid ,Macedon ,Greek Cites and Rome , with some great RTW generals to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,as always your thoughts and opinion of the battle very welcome ,and during the course of the battle is there anything you would have done differently ?.

https://youtu.be/m9c4KFuELWI

.....................................................................................................A GREAT EXAMPLE OF HOW TO USE SELEUCID CATAPHRACT CAVALRY.................................................................................................................

HI ALL
    Here is a great example of how to use Seleucid Cataphract cavalry ,in this battle you will see how devastating this cavalry can be if used correctly ,as the battle unfolds and develops BH member Crimson Overlord uses this heavy cavalry in a very good tactical way ,i hope you enjoy the battle ,and i hope his tactics help many viewers who still enjoy playing RTW , your thoughts on his tactics with the Cataphract cavalry very welcome

https://youtu.be/cCX9ZWt2EkY

..................AN EXAMPLE OF AN OVER AGGRESSIVE FLANKING ATTACK........................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood RTW Utube battle 212 ,this is a great example of how doing an Over aggressive flanking attack can go wrong ,being aggressive on RTW is good ,it keeps the other team having to respond to you ,and kind of danceing to your tune ,BUT being over aggressive and getting to far away from allies can have dire consequences, as you will see in this battle.
    See the great aggressive attacking tactics in this battle ,and see some great team work to ,i hope you enjoy it ,and your thoughts and analysis of the battle very welcome ,(Always nice to get some feed back on our battles)
    ALSO
    Keep an eye on Macedon, see how the Macedon faction can be very effective when used in an aggressive manor.

https://youtu.be/TjU0FBIuE6Y

HI ALL
    Here is an intense 3v3 large battle ,with a bit of spartan history thrown in (hope this does not spoil the commentary of the battle for you)
    this battle features Greek Cities and Rome factions ,see the attacking aggressive tactics by the enemy team ,see some great team work to ,i hope you enjoy this battle,this battle was fought approximately 2 years ago.

As always your thoughts and analysis of the battle very welcome .nice to get a bit of feed back from our battles.

https://youtu.be/zncu__eUVFk

HI ALL
    Here is BH Utube battle 214 ,its the longest RTW battle i have ever put on to our BH channel ,(lol i hope its not to long ??!!)

A BIT ABOUT THE BATTLE.
    This is an intense challenging 4v4 large battle ,see a really great defensive line by the enemy team ,see how you would break that line , this battle was very challenging for our team ,towards the end of the battle ,when we all had battle damaged ,tired units ,our team face another challenge ,see who you think will win this battle ,it is a VERY close battle ,and i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis of this battle very welcome.

AND is there anything you would have done differently in this battle ?.

https://youtu.be/x2r1Ogr6uxE

HI ALL
    Here is BH Utube battle 215 ,this battle was fought about five years ago ,and features Greek Cities ,Macedon and Rome factions ,this battle was fought on a custom map ,hosted by BH member Mystique ,this is an intense interesting 4v4 large battle ,see some great attacking moves and some great team work to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts on this battle very welcome.

And is there anything different you would have done in this battle ?.

https://youtu.be/ibHZzvJl7Hg

HI ALL
    Here is BH Utube battle 216 ,its an aggressive 4v4 large battle ,with Greek Cities ,Germania ,Carthage and Rome factions ,this is an intense aggressive battle ,this battle was fought on an unusual map to ,i hope you enjoy this battle.

AND is there anything you would have done differently in this battle ?.

And as always your thoughts and analysis of the battle very welcome.

https://youtu.be/kVfIsJm62oY

Mr Longbowman's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks for sharing these. I haven't touched Rome multiplayer in a while but am currently revisiting a bunch of Youtube videos while appreciating the nostalgia. I'm terribly unqualified to discuss team battles, as I suck at them - and yet I watched one of your videos. 212, and am about to watch 211. I'm also not familiar with the 31k format, so I don't feel qualified to talk about each sides unit composition with any form of knowledge of the price-quantity.

I loved 212 as I'm a huge proponent of Macedon. I just a finished a glowing forum-post on why Light Lancers are a gift from the creator. Some (not-so) brief takes on said battle. For future reference, as far as 212 go, I'll simply call the two teams Team Rome and Team Macedon.

I've added spoiler tags to my comment to spare the eye. I took notes while watching the battle,so if some of my comment may appear like minute-to-minute commentary that's because they are.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I thought the starting formation of all the players in Team Rome was really cool. Like I said earlier, I'm not familiar with 31k, why spread out cohorts? I assume it's for baiting the enemy to use their archers against them, but why such a valuable unit? Is the extra unit slot worth more than cost efficiency? I often use Town Watch in 10k in the same role, but would never think of using the best units in the game as cannon fodder.

I don't understand why more people don't use Macedon aggressively. Unlike the Greeks they have actually competent cavalry which makes flanking a realistic prospect. Sure, both the Companion Cavalry and the Light Lancers require more skilled hands than say, Praetorian Cavalry - but in the right hands they can be deadly.

5:58: Why are the armies of Team Rome so separate? I'm not sure if it's a mistake, or if they are trying to bait Team Macedon into the vacuum left in-between the armies. If the later, I actually really like that move. Especially considering that all the Roman armies have second lines of reserves and they could do quite some damage if they were able to bait Team Macedon into the inbetween of their armies and then hit them on two flanks. At the time, I was very impressed by this ballsy move, even though it would be revealed that Team Macedon did not take the bait - and were therefore able to win the battle.

6:00: Wow, that was a lucky kill. I suppose fortune favors the bold.

The attack around 7 minutes seems like it was planned all along. Very clever as it forces Brutii to pivot, revealing it's flanks. So far so good for Team Rome. Can Julii's allies reach the battle fast enough to take advantage?

I love the counter-reaction of Macedon. Supporting, yet conservative. Team Macedon did not take the bait and moves to the left of the center army's flank in an aggressive move, sure, but yet one that does not put their flanks at risk. I know your description talked about the aggressiveness of Macedon, and yes it's definitely there in the later stages of the battle. But what this battle was all about to me was a tale of two different attitudes of aggressiveness. While Macedon made several aggressive moves, these were carefully choosen in a way I don't feel Julii's was. The move that Macedon made at this point was a clear example of a conservative move that shores up their right flank, allowing Macedon's allies to initiate what will end up being the end of Julii. A gamechanger without much risk of a central advance. Just a move that is so obvious that it's genius is almost forgotten.

10:55: Macedon's archers are quite unprotected at this point. There is no Team Roman cavalry around, but I feel like this was a missed opportunity to either put the Cretan archers out of play - or cause a diversion that aided the precarious Roman flank.

11:40: The first half of the battle has obviously not gone the way Team Rome wanted it go to, but I'm quite impressed by how they recovered. While they are clearly the underdogs at this point. A few minutes ago we were near a point of no return, and now it's a battle again. Also, I love the hammer and anvil-tactics employed by both sides on the Team Macedon's left flank. It's clear that we are dealing with 6 very talented players.

12:07: Remember my comment at 11:40? What happened? The move away from his allies by Julii undermines that entirely. Team Rome is totally back in raging crisis-mode. This is the first move of the battle I just don't understand on any level.

13:00 Sigh.

14:24: Jesus Macedon. If it wasn't for the sheer brilliance of that maneuver I'd tell you to take a chill-pill. I've been out of the game for a while, but I've never seen a phalanx-charge quite like that one. I'm very impressed. That was an INCREDIBLE response to a multi-tiered Roman formation. Wow.

18:36: At this point I honestly don't know what Team Rome could do. Once again Team Macedon has shown glimpses of offensive brilliance, but I feel that their success ultimately rests on a foundation of restraint and not taking any risks while finding themselves in a position of power.

1950: Nice use of 'cavalry-in-being' by Macedon. The battle is going better for them than Team Rome, so if they can just force Rome to maintain the status quo then they'll be fine. Once again, by allowing a greater Roman force to pursue a small group of Companion Cavalry, Macedon is showing really good restraint even though they are close to victory.

2035: Once again, good recovery by the Roman forces. Yet their flanks remain a point of concern. Brutii is playing a high stakes game. I think the lack of of initiative here with Macedonian Companion Cavalry was a missed opportunity.

21:48: I was skeptical of the wiseness of the Roman cavalry charge, but hell it worked. At this point, both sides are in crisis-mode and we are looking at a race of routing the other army before being routed themselves. After thinking that Team Rome were deadset to lose for the last 15 minutes, they recovered quite impressively.

Final thoughts: I was very surprised by how Team Rome was able to recover time after time. 10 minutes in I thought I would have to sit through 18 minutes of certain death for the Roman forces. But it speaks to the competency of Team Rome to come back over and over again.

The man of the hour is clearly Macedon, even though the did not assist that greatly in the taking down of Julii forces, the conservatism of his pivoting towards the center allowed for two of Macedon's allies to gang up on Julii - sealing the fate of said army. Following the timely restraint, Macedon made a gorgeous offensive maneuver that came to define the mid-game, before essentially saving the center with its Companion Cavalry in the end-game. Whether it was direct, or indirect, Macedon dominated every aspect of this game. Kudos to Pain who controlled Macedon. Great battle, and thanks for sharing.

Note on future videos. I don't know how other's feel, but I'd prefer - from a time perspective - if the unit composition was given in the description and then maybe quickly recited in the video, if at all.

It looks like it's been fairly lonely in this thread recently. To that I just want to remind you that it takes two to salsa, and now I'm here - so let's dance. Thanks for the video shares!

I'm about to start watching 211, will update later tonight on thoughts. I did enjoy seeing the description of the video raving about how good the Seleucid Empire played, just to realize that its general was Pain - the same as Pain that led Macedon in 212. I sense that I'm starting to love this Pain-guy. Even though his army in 211 makes me question his sanity, but you can be both a genius and insane at the same time, right?

On my own end, I recommend two videos of my own. The first is an interesting (I think) clash between Carthage (myself) and Numidia(Romulus), which I consider an interesting example of how savy unit selection can really win, even for weaker faction like Numidia, a battle. The second is a 2vs2 featuring myself and Al Merko, versus Selifator and Cluny the Scrouge - showing an interesting clash in thought between an all-infantry pre-Marian battle, and one which relies quite heavily on poor Equites. Both are worthwhile, and I have copied my recent Youtube comment under each share as a spoiler for my take on each battle. I realize I lose both battles, but promise I occasionally win. Enjoy

Numidia (Romolus) vs. Carthage (Longbow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ20Bplnhms

Hey guys, Mr Longbowman here again ready to offer my take on this battle as part of my 22-year old crisis. This is a battle that, perhaps due to it being on Youtube, really sticks out in my memory. Few battles have remained as vivid in my memory as this one, mostly due to how I remember being shocked by the unit selection and ballsiness of Romolus.

Whenever one selects Numidia, one of the weaker faction in Rome, one can usually expect an archery heavy army with a large amount of Numidian Mercenaries - the sexiest units at their disposal. As such, I up-ended my usual unit selection in 10k with Carthage (4-5 Sacred Band infantry and 4 Sacred Band Cavalry), and threw in some Long Shield Cavalry to counteract what I expected to be a huge amount of light cavalry and archers. However, in a moment of near-arrogance, Romulus told general logic to go itself - and it worked out brilliantly. Instead of going with a missile-based cavalry army, Romulus deployed a large amount of rather weak legionaries supported by desert spearmen and camels. Essentially, Romolus baited me into picking a cavalry heavy army and then sacrificed his faction's advantage to create the perfect anti-cavalry fighting force.

Romolus ballsiness continued in the battle, at 3:30 he decided to put his general in a very precarious situation. I smelled blood and deployed my entire cavalry near his general, hitting him from every direction. To which he responded by deploying the brute force of his anti-cavalry units. The result was devastating with my general, rather luckily, going down before his. Following which my center breaks and we can shut of store and go home.

I feel like I put up a good fight, and if given a few breaks there were moments were I legitimately could have won this. However, generally speaking I feel like this was the type of battle that was won on the unit recruitment screen. I've lost battles by a bigger margin than this, but I don't remember feeling like 'wow, I was really played like a fiddle in that battle" more than after this one.

Total War Center RTW 2vs2 Pre-Marian Tournament: Selifator and Cluny vs. Longbow and Al Merko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00NPst-4Y4

Hey guys, Mr Longbowman here. I know it's almost been a decade, and that nobody is likely to see this. But I just installed RTW again and am sort on a nostalgia-trip on Youtube looking at old battles. God, I miss those days. Anywho, I'd like to take this moment to defend our set-up in this battle and offer my quick take on it.

Even though we ended up losing this battle, I still think the decision to go with a pre-Marian army without cavalry was the right one. Triari are really quite solid units, and Equites are, even for light cavalry, exceptionally weak units. As such, I think it makes sense to go with a triari-heavy army and simply devout a fraction of it to defend the rear. I'd argue this based on the fact that 3 of the 4 moments visible were cavalry attacks the infantry, the equites ends up being put out of play (3:07, 5:05, & 5:54). And the last successful one comes at a moment when I would argue the battle was already settled. With that said, one of the mistakes our side made (and I believe I was responsible for this) was to distance our rear-guard to far away from the battle line - creating a vacuum that the more agile cavalry could use as well as making it difficult to reallocate troops in a timely manner. In retrospect we should have gone with more of a 'flexible Noob-box" set-up.

This was a good close battle. I don't want to blame it on luck, as part of the utility of artillery is that one can always hope for a lucky shot, and our opponents received plenty, but I don't think that this battle would have been lost by our side if there wasn't for a couple high-odds hits. Anyway, great battle. I have a great degree of respect for Cluny and Selifator. I remember fighting a similar tournament in BI with Selifator were we made the final with my role essentially being "Deploy a line of infantry somewhere, and then read a book while Selifator works his magic with the Huns". My only point is that I think this battle was won on the battlefield, and not on the unit recruitment screen, and if I had to decide knowing what I know now, I'd still prefer out army set-up to the one of our opponents. Even though, just 1 or two units of Equites would have been helpful in retrospect. Anywho, that's my wordbomb for the day (Note for TWC, this ended up not being true).

If any of my former opponents sees this, I miss ya'll.
    Last edited by Mr Longbowman; September 04, 2016 at 11:05 PM.

Mr Longbowman's Avatar Campidoctor

Just finished battle 211. Once again, excited to see what Pain (Selecuid Empire) could do, even though I was slightly less impressed than last time, but he still did a damn good job.

Full report in spoilers.

The selection of the Selecuid army was incredibly curious to me. Pain's army consisted mostly of foreign legionaries and cataphracts. While cataphracts are intimidating, I never quite understood his selection as a whole as his foreign legionaries were at such a disadvantage to the Urban Cohorts that I did not necessarily feel like the advantage given to him by the cataphracts made up for it. Then once again, there is no doubt that Pain's heavy cavalry was decisive, and his infantry was clearly good enough. I just think that the counter factual of a more conventional Selecuid army would have been more cost-efficient. But then again, performing as well as Pain did with such a flawed army makes his contribution more impressive, not less.

I did not have a problem with Uther or Conan's unit selection. Except that I just don't understand why anyone would purchase a General's Bodyguard? Am I missing something, or are you just paying more denarii's for a unit of smaller size?

Fokker's set-up was really interesting, and after the deployment stage I feel he sort of went under the radar. I'd love to see more videos, especially 1 on 1's with Fokker. He's seems like a really innovative player. Furthermore I think it would have helped Team Scipio if they'd made arrangements for him to be on flank.

Once again, I don't want to diminish Pain's performance as he played like a boss, but I wonder how much of his success was the result of him being the only real player that deployed a signifigant amount of cavalry. Sure there were others that had multiple cavalry units, but nobody spent as much resources as Pain.

4:15; Interesting advance by Conan. I remained curious, yet in the moment I was very skeptical. I felt like his move made him vulnerable to a well-timed flanking movement, but it ended up not being a problem.

4:45 I really like the use of testudo's on both sides.

With that said, Uther is playing a dangerous game. At 4:57 he has already taken 10 casualties to his General's Bodyguard, which shouldn't be a big thing except there were only 25 to begin with.

5:04: Get those Bodyguards out of there!

5:10: Thanks.

5:39; Good opportunistic use of cavalry by team Julii

7:07; This skirmish is really entertaining to watch. It's the definition of the calm before the storm, and it's nervewrecking.

8:30; Why was that advancement so slow? If you are going to attack, do so quickly, or don't at all. I feel like the damage from the pilas was devastating.

9:27; Everytime I'm reminded of Uther's General Bodyguard I want to cringe. Am I missing something?

10:10; Good use of archers.

11:01; Once again, for very little happening this is nervewrecking.

12:02; Considering the fact that the description of this video on Youtube made it sound like Pain would dominate, I'm very impressed since the unit selection (besides Catas) makes it look like he completely shot himself in the foot.

13:41; Good preventive charges by TR. Beautiful hammer and anvil.

14:14; Pain's Catas are moving! Hold on, this ride is about to get real!

14:45; The tanks are here. The 'real' cavalry has arrived. And they're brutal

14:46; Why aren't the Scipi cavalry advancing? The only thing the Selecuids got going for them just moved flanks, this is their moment?

16:20; Finally, the Scipio right flank is advancing, and I think it's telling that the sole phalanx becomes essential in defending the legionaries. I still just don't get the Selecuid unit selection.

17:02; The Catas are moving, here we go .

17:20; Holy .

18:39; Catas heading back, lost opportunity for Scipio.

22:04; Once again,and I feel like a broken record, why are general bodyguards a thing in competitive multiplayer?

24:06; Another impeccable cavalry charge.

24:30; I'd be scared if I was Scipioo

25:17; Okay, that was fun, I wonder what's on TV?

26:16; and yet we got a ballgame.

27:04; What a beautiful charge.

General conclusionary thoughts;

Quite an impressive victory for team Julii. I just cant help to feel that the magnificent play of Pain was despite his unit selection, rather than because of it. Which in a way makes it more impressive. Very close ending, but those damn Catas are powerful and while I feel like the victory was deserved. I also felt like the move of the Catas at 17:08 was gamechanging. Impressive recovery by Scipio, but not quite enough.

HI ME LONGBOWMAN
    Thanks very much for your comments and contributions to this topic ,i hope more people interested in RTW will comment on some of these battles ,just to say Brotherhood member "Crimson over lord" calls him self "Pain" from time to time ,and if you are the General in the army opposite to him , you usually do feel the pain !!! ,thanks again for you comments and contributions ,and please feel free to comment on future RTW battles i put on here ,as you have seen we now have 216 great RTW battles ALL with commentaries to ,if you fancy having a look at possible the oldest RTW Multiplayer game on Utube have a look at number 100 battle.

Thanks again.

.........................................A MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE...........................................

HI ALL

Here is Brotherhood Battle 217 ,supplied by BH member Uther ,its only a short battle ,but an interesting one to ,see how well a balanced Britannia army can do on the 31k battlefield ,and see how a small number of well upped urban cohorts can do on the modern 31k battlefield ,this battle features Macedon ,Britannia and Rome ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis of this battle very welcome.

https://youtu.be/GIw1XzIYxYY

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 218 ,this battle was fought between 6 or 7 years ago ,and is a 4v4 large Rome V Rome battle ,this is a classic maybe even an epic battle ,really aggressive attacking moves ,and some really great team work to ,as the battle unfolds see who you think will win in the end ,your analysis and thoughts of the battle very welcome.

THE RTW GENERALS IN THIS SEVEN YEAR OLD BATTLE...
    BH JASON BOURNE ,BH LORONZO ,BH KENDY ,BH DANNY.....V.....COH ATTA ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER ,METROPOLIS ,BH KILLA.

I hope you enjoy this old classic battle ,and as you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently ?

https://youtu.be/9C30nTyXuKw

Page 1 of 35 123456789101126 ... LastLast