Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's "Vintage" Classic RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 278 ,its an intense interesting and exciting battle ,in this battle i have tried to show how well Germania and Rome can fight together ,BUT Germania is a very strange and unusual faction ,in coordination with Rome allies the Germania faction soldiers can be battle winning troops ,BUT get the charge timing wrong and Germania will mass rout ,so in someways Germania is a VERY strong faction, but in other ways it seems a very frail faction ,i wonder how well it will do in this battle ,see some great tactical moves, see a member of a team sacrifice his army to hold TWO enemy armies up ,allowing his team mates to take out the opposite enemy flank, i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As you watch this battle is there anything YOU would have done differently an a tactical or strategic sense ? ,if there is please say what you would have done differently and why.(would be interesting to hear)

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

Default Re: spart_commander's "Vintage" Classic RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

HELLO ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 279 ,its an unusual battle faction wise here are the factions....GREEK CITIES ,PONTUS ,ROME GREEK CITES...V...3 ROMES and MACEDON ,as you can see our team faces TWO Greek Cities units ,as well as TUTS 31k faction of choice PONTUS , my allies built 3 custom Rome armies to try and counter these mostly pike factions ,and i bring a very old Macedon army and formation ,i hope you enjoy this interesting exciting 4v4 LARGE battle ,as always your thoughts ,analysis and opinion of the battle very welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why.

As you watch the battle is there anything you found curious or are not sure about ? ,if there id please ask ,and if i can help i will.

JUST A THOUGHT.
    (Just to say if you can think of any web sites we could share these battles with please share them ,RTW is now 13 years old ,and in computer game terms is an old game ,and is starting to need help to keep it going ,i am sure there is a new generation of gamers out there who if they tried RTW would maybe come to love it like we have ,and start playing it regularly ,and if we can achieve this between us then we would have all done what we can to keep RTW going ,hope you didn't mind me asking)

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is the latest Brotherhood battle 280 ,its a 4v4 large battle fought on the Nordic woodland map ,the enemy team consists of TWO Macedon armies ,and two Rome armies.....Verses.....Carthage ,Greek Cities and two Rome factions ,see the two enemy Macedon armies merge into one massive long piked army ,each unit consisting of 121 men ,trying to smash through our centre ,we try to counter with our Greek Cities and Carthage allies ,in the centre of both teams battle lines ,some nice aggressive tactics and team work in this short battle ,i hope you enjoy it ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what ,and why you would have done things differently ?.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERYONE
    Here is Brotherhood YouTube battle 281, featuring FIVE different factions.....ARMENIA ,SCYTHIA ,PONTUS ,BRITANNIA and ROME , see this unusual mix of factions in action ,i think this is an interesting and exciting battle ,BUT the main reason i wanted to show this battle was to show all the different factions in action fighting each other ,i know a lot of you like to see different factions in our 31k battles ,and i think this is a great example of what some people might refer to as "lesser" 31k factions in action ,see some serious chariot action to ,i hope you enjoy this unusual and exciting battle ,and as always your feed back on this battle very welcome...What do you think of the so called lesser 31k factions in this battle ,how do you think they performed ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please explain what you would have done differently...and why.

As the battle unfold is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 282 ,its a VERY close 4v4 large battle, our team consists of Carthage and three Romes...VERSES...Greek Cites ,Rome and TWO Macedon armies ,can we beat so many pikes OR will we just get the point ? !!! ,see some very aggressive attacks ,and some great tactical and strategic movement ,lots of missile fire ,and some really great cavalry action ,nice surgical strikes , as always you thoughts and analysis very welcome ,and i hope you enjoy this exciting interesting battle.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell us what ,and why you would have done things differently.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

HELLO ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 283 ,it features ,EGYPT ,ARMENIA ,CARTHAGE ,MACEDON ,GREEK CITIES and ROME factions ,see all these different factions fighting it out ,BUT who will win ? ,see the great and unusual numbers of archers in this 31k battle ,will this unusual amount of archers have an influence on the battle ?,see some great use of cavalry and some great attacking and tactical movement to ,BUT which team will prevail at the end ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle with so many different factions in ,and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome.

BATTLE TACTICS AND STRATEGY.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you are not sure about or are curios about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 284 ,its an intense interesting 4v4 large battle featuring FIVE different factions ,Pontus ,Macedon ,Carthage ,Greek Cities and Rome ,see eight really good RTW generals fighting it out in this battle ,see the "Old fashioned " archer battle at the beginning of the battle harking back to earlier RTW years ,see the aggressive tactics and some big cavalry hits ,as well as some nice cavalry surgical hits to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts ,analysis and opinions very welcome.

BATTLE STRATEGY AND TACTICS.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why ,lets see if we can get a debate going on possible different tactics.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? , if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

.......................................................................................................A MID WEEK BONUS BATTLE................................................................................

HI EVERY ONE
    As some of you will know i usually just put a battle on Utube on a Saturday morning ,but as there was no one on the computer today i thought i would put a mid week bonus battle on ,here is an exciting 3v3 battle where nearly all the RTW generals have been playing RTW since it first came out ,lots of great aggressive attacking tactics ,BUT who will win ,i guess we will just have to watch .i hope you enjoy this battle ,your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

As you watch this battle unfold is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and why.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if you are please ask and if i can help i will.

......................AN EPIC ,EXCITING CLASSIC BATTLE (just two descriptions of this battle).............................................................................................

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 286 ,it has been described as an epic ,classic battle ,and features CARTHAGE ,GERMANIA ,GREEK CITIES and ROME factions ,see how aggressive both teams are in this classic 4v4 large battle ,can the Germania Berserkers ,chosen Axemen ,night raiders and Gothic cavalry in coordination with there Rome allies rout our team ? ,there are some great tactical moves in this battle ,and is one of the best battles i have been in recently win or lose ,as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome ,and i hope you enjoy this exciting battle.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets see if we can get a debate on alternative tactics for this battle going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are not sure of ,or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help then i will.

Just to say this is one of the best battles i have been in in recent times.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 287 ,its and intense exciting classic battle ,featuring EIGHT really good Roman generals ,fighting with Carthage ,Macedon and Rome factions ,this is a very interesting battle with an even more interesting and exciting ending ,see really aggressive attacking tactics by the enemy team ,see our teams counter tactics ,can you answer a couple of the tactical movement questions ? ,i hope you enjoy this classic battle and as always your thoughts and analysis VERY welcome ( always nice to get a bit of feed back on our battles)

BATTLEFIELD STRATEGY AND TACTICS.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently ? , if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get a debate going on possible different tactics for this battle.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or are unsure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 288 ,its a 4v4 large epic battle fought on the little used Prippet marshes map ,a map with both big open planes and wooded areas to fight in ,this battle had EIGHT top RTW generals in it ,commanding the Macedon ,Greek Cities and Rome factions ,i think this battle will appeal to veterans and new players alike ,as there is a great example of how to use the Greek Cities faction in an aggressive tactical manor ,and the whole battle is very aggressively fought by both teams ,...BUT who will win ? ,i guess the only way to find out is to give it a watch ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,as always your thoughts opinions and analysis very welcome.

As the battle unfolds is there anything YOU would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get a debate going on alternative strategies for this battle ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there id please ask and if i can help i will.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 289 ,its a 4v4 large exciting battle fought on the Germania Forrest map ,featuring Greek Cities ,Germania and Rome factions , see some VERY aggressive flanking attacks and some great team work and counter attacks to ,see if we can counter the often battle winning combination attacks of Germania and Rome ,as always your thoughts and opinions VERY welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently strategically and tactical wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why.

As the battle unfolds is there anything curious or anything you dont understand about the battle ? ,if there is please say what it is and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 11, 2017 at 06:40 AM.

...........................IS BRING A BRITANNIA BARBARIAN ARMY THAT IS ELEVEN YEARS OLD BACK TO THE MODERN 2017 RTW BATTLE FIELD A GOOD IDEA ?.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 290 ,its a very exciting and interesting 4v4 large battle ,about 11 years ago i started to look at the Britannia faction as a possible faction i would like playing with a lot ,to this end i built 4 experimental armies in the custom part of RTW ,and for a couple of months i experimented with them on the multiplayer ,and found the army i really liked ,BUT i have not used this army in many years, but last weekend i decided to bring this army onto the modern 2017 battlefield ,it was like i reached back in time and bought this army from 2006 into 2017 ,BUT in eleven years RTW had evolved with better tactics ,better strategy and better army builds ,do how well will this old army from the past do ? ,well i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis is very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would do differently tactically and strategically wise ?if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get a debate going in possible different tactics and strats.

As you watch the battle is there anything you are not sure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 20, 2017 at 03:28 PM.

HELLO ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 291 ,its a REALLY close battle fought on a custom map ,featuring Carthage ,Greek Cities ,Germania ,Pontus and Rome factions ,see all these factions battling away with really aggressive tactics and great counter tactics to ,BUT who will win ,i guess we will just have to see ,as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell us why and what you would have done.

As you watch this battle is there anything you find curious or not sure about ? ,if there is please ask ,if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 292 ,now this is an interesting battle ,can a 4v4 team with an A.I. and Britannia Allie prevail against four good RTW Roman generals ,with four powerful Roman armies ? ,PLUS can you answer the tactical positioning questions ? ,this battle was fought on the Prippet marshes map ,and i think is interesting on several fronts ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As this battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get a debate going on alternative tactics and strategy.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about ,or something you dont understand ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is a VERY close exciting 4v4 large battle ,with eight very good RTW generals , featuring Pontus ,Macedon ,Greek cities ,Carthage and Rome factions ,will the chariot attack from the rear be the pivitol part of the battle ,that decides the out come of the battle ? ,see some great attacking tactics by the Greek Cities General ,great aggressive attacking tactics and great team work all over this battlefield ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as ALWAYS your thoughts and opinion on this battle very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As you watch this battle is there anything YOU would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done and why ,lets try and get a debate going on different tactics.

As the battle unfolds id there anything your are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 09, 2017 at 09:16 AM.

HELLO EVERY ONE
    Here is Brotherhood battle 294 ,this battle was fought on the Germanic forest map ,in this battle you will see some unusual army builds and some great attacking tactics AND some great counter tactics to ,during the battle an enemy team member and one of our team are having a bit of a chess battle ,moving and countering each other ,there are 8 really good RTW generals in this close exciting and intense battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and opinions very welcome.

DISCUSSION POINTS.....

DIFFERENT BATTLEFIELD TACTICS AND STRATEGY ?.
    As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactics and strategy wise ? ,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,lets try and get a debate going on possible different tactics by either team.

As you watch this battle is there anything you dont understand or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask ,and if i can help i will.

..................................................................A SHORT SUNDAY BONUS BATTLE....................................................

HI ALL
    Here is a Sunday Bonus battle ,this is an unusual NO PASS WORD night battle fought on a seldom used map ,this map gave the enemy team a massive map advantage ,AND one of the enemy team surprises us with there army build !! ,i hope you enjoy this unusual short battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

..............................A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL TRYING TO SHOW CASE HOW WELL A "LESSER" 31K FACTION CAN DO ON THE 31K BATTLEFIELD.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 296 ,its an intense exciting interesting 4v4 large battle ,in this battle fought on a flat featureless map, i wanted to try and show how well a so called "lesser" 31k faction can do ,this Barbarian faction working hand in hand with its allies can really make a difference in a 31k battle ,i think Germania is probably the most used 31k barbarian faction on the 31k battlefield ,so i thought i would resurrect an eleven your old Britannia army ,bring it to the modern RTW battlefield and see how well it would do ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,and as always your thoughts and analysis very welcome.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.

DISCUSSION POINTS....

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently strategically and tactical wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently ,lets try and get an alternative tactics and strategy debate going.

As the battle unfolds is there anything you are curious about or are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 24, 2017 at 04:24 AM.

.................................................................A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 297 ,its an interesting exciting and intense battle ,fought on a custom map ,see eight really good RTW generals with some unusual army builds fight it out in this great battle ,see some great aggressive attacks ,and some really good team work to ,see a custom specialized army build to counter one of our teams armies , i hope you enjoy this battle ,your analysis and thoughts on this battle very welcome ,and i hope you all have a great 2018.

DISCUSSION POINTS...

As the battle unfolds is there anything you would have done differently tactically or strategically wise ? ,if there is please tell what you would have done differently and explain why ,lets get an alternative tactical ans strategy debate going.

As you watch this battle is there anything you are curious about or maybe are not sure about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 31, 2017 at 03:19 PM.