Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

A BATTLE OF "DISADVANTAGES" PART SIX ,AND ITS A 3V4 ,THE THREE BEING IN TEAM ONE ,WITH ALL THE MAP DISADVANTAGES TOO !! ,THIS IS A REAL "QUALITY" VERSUS "QUANTITY" BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 848 ,those of you that watch our BH YouTube battles regularly would have seen the other five battles of disadvantages ,these battles seem to be particularly popular ,well as we know team one always has map disadvantage on this map ,well on top of this team one has three armies ,well team 2 has FOUR armies ,but we have extra money to upgrade our troops ,BUT they get a whole extra army ,one mistake by us and we could be swamped by enemy numbers which would neutralise our upgrade advantage ,this is a tough and intense battle ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS IN THIS BATTLE....

BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Antiope (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Berbers) ,Fesen (Goths) .... V .... BH Mars (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Sassanids) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

ANY EX-RTW OR BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; February 21, 2024 at 05:21 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,A BATTLE THAT MOVES ONE WAY THEN ANOTHER ,WITH SOME BIG CAVALRY HITS TOO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 849 ,this is a tough battle ,and a hard fought battle too ,this is a very fluent battle too ,with some big cavalry hits too ,we also see the power of archers in this battle ,this is quite a diverse battle too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this battle ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS...

BH Aurelius (Rome) ,RV Cornovii (Burgundi) ,Bag oh (Saxons) ,OTD Pen (Franks) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH JGP (Lombardi) ,BH Spartan Commander (Sassanids).

ANY EX-RTW OR BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; February 24, 2024 at 05:35 AM.

A VERY VERY RARE AND "CLASSIC" 2V2 BATTLE , SOMETHING MEMORABLE FOR OUR 850th BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 850 ,for our 850th battle i wanted to do something different ,and i beleive with 2v2 battle i have ,i think this is only the second 2v2 battle i have put on our channel out of 850 battles ,so it really is something unusual and different ,this is a tough and fast moving intense battle ,i think and hope this battle punches above its 2v2 weight for excitement and enjoyment ,the enemy have NINE archer units ,this could make the difference in this battle ,plus one of the enemy team have 6 maxed Praetorian cavalry ,ALSO in this battle you will see a "time warp" army from 16 years ago when BH member Stevelongshanks and myself introduced the 31k battle to RTW ,can a 16 year old army still be effective on the modern 2024 31k battlefield ? ,we hope you enjoy this very unusual and rare battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to ready what you think of our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS IN THIS BATTLE...

BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Rome) .... V .... BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; February 28, 2024 at 05:29 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" 31K BATTLE ,A REAL BATTLE OF "DISADVANTAGES" TO TEAM ONE ,FOUGHT ON A NEW HILL BATTLE MAP NEVER USED BEFORE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 851 ,this battle is fought on one of my new battle maps ,this is a tough battle fought on a map that gives team two all the advantages ,and team one all the disadvantages as you will see ,there are some great tactical and strategic moves in this battle ,and some big cavalry hits too ,as this is a new battle map it will take a few battles for us to get used to it ,this is an interesting and intense battle ,during this battle you will see our team try and grab the initiative ,but will our team be able to over come the massive disadvantages this map gives our team ,we hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Vicox (Greek Cities) ,Bag oh (Macedon) ,Cornovii (Rome) ,BH Toa (Rome) .... V .... BH Mantu (Rome) ,Fesen (Rome) ,KOS Manuel (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

ALSO
    What did you think of this map ? ,pretty tough for team one ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; March 02, 2024 at 05:50 AM.

A TOUGH HARD FOUGHT 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A NEW CUSTOM MAP .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhod battle 852 ,this is an intense and exciting battle ,since i have down loaded a "new map pack" i have been hosting on brand new battle maps ,and for about 90% of these maps i have had good feed back on from other players ,i think to fight our battles on new battle maps adds even more to our battles ,in this battle you will see some big cavalry hits ,great team work and some great tactics and strategy too ,we hope you enjoy this unusual and exciting battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

Amanda (Rome) ,Luke (Rome) ,RV Cornovii (Germania) ,Titans Spitfyr (Macedon) .... V .... BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Carthage) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; March 06, 2024 at 05:17 AM.

A SERIOUS LOOK AT MORAL IN BATTLE ,CAN A MORAL BASED INFANTRY FORMATION HOLD AGAINST MASSIVE OVER WHELMING ENEMY INFANTRY AND CAVALRY ATTACKS ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 853 ,for this battle i thought we would concentrate on how important moral is in battle ,during this battle you will see an moral based infantry battle formation being "engulfed" by massive enemy attacks ,can the moral based army hold or will it break under massive enemy attacks ? ,i think moral is very often over looked by some players ,so in this battle we do look closely at moral and its effect ,during this battle there are some massive cavalry hits ,ALSO during this battle i try to make my army the anchor of the team ,like a rock in the sea the waves hit that rock but the rock still holds firm ,can my army hold or will it break ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment it would be interesting to see what you think of moral in battle ,or pease give us a thumbs up.

THE GENERALS...

BH Mars ,BH Mantu ,BH Skema ,BH Punisher .... V .... BH Madking ,BH JGP ,RV Cornovii ,BH Spartan Commander.

Last edited by spart_commander; March 13, 2024 at 06:33 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" HILLY BATTLE OF DISSADVANTAGES PART EIGHT ,ONE OF THE BEST BATTLES I HAVE BEEN IN RECENTLY WIN OR LOSE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 854 ,this really is an exciting and intense 4v4 large battle fought on a new custom map ,on this map ALL the advantages go to team two....and all the dissadvantages go to team one (our team !!) as you will see ,the enemy team have a massive hill to fight on ,we attack ,during this battle you will see a truly massive chariot attack ,that could prove decisive to the out come of the battle , there are some great tactical and strategic moves in this battle and some massive cavalry attacks too ,we hope you enjoy this really Epic battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,it would be really interesting to read what you think of this battle.

BH Mantu (Pontus) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,RV Cornovii (Carthage) ,Fesen (Rome) .... V .... BH Skema (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Madking (Seleucid) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; March 09, 2024 at 05:58 AM.

A LOOK AT A LACK OF COMMUNICATION AND BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS IN BATTLE ,AN EXAMPLE OF SOMETHING WE HAVE ALL DONE ON RTW.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 855 ,i wanted to show this battle for two reasons ,the first is to show a battle on one of our new battle maps ,this map seems very popular so i wanted to show a good battle on this new map ,BUT the main reason i wanted to show this battle is to have a look at what can happen when a team has a lack of communication and battlefield awareness ,(something EVERY RTW player has done on RTW) ,during this battle you will see a situation when communication and battlefield awareness is in short supply !! ,and what happened had a knock on effect on the moral of the team envolved ,just to say what happens in this battle we have all done our selves on RTW ,but i thought this was a good example to new players about what can happen when there is a lack of communication and battlefield awarensss in battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS...

BH Madking (Rome) ,BH Skema (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Greek Cities) ,Fesen (Rome) .... V .... BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH Punisher (Germania) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) .BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; March 16, 2024 at 06:08 AM.

A VERY RARE CLOSE ROME V ROME MAX. MONEY GAME ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP ,A NORMAL EXCITING BATTLE THAT ENDED UP BEING A BIT OF AN "EPIC".

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 856 ,this is a very unusual Rome V Rome battle ,maximum money too ,only rules are no archers , no Artillery ,6 cav max ,this was a normal exciting battle that ended up being a bit of an "Epic" battle ,these days it seems very rare to get a close battle ,well this is a close battle ,full of massive cavalry hits ,and intense infantry fighting ,and of course because all units are maximum upgraded units take a lot to kill ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

THE GENERALS IN THIS BATTLE...

BH Scorpion King SR ,BH Punisher ,BH JGP ,BH Mars..... V ..... Odd Glorfindel ,BH Uther ,BH Mantu ,BH Spartan commander (All Rome factions).

Last edited by spart_commander; March 19, 2024 at 07:01 AM.

AN ATTACK ON A HILL, THE ENEMY TEAM SET UP A TOUGH HILL DEFENCE , CAN WE CAPTURE THIS HILL ? ,THIS BATTLE WAS FOUGHT ON A NEW CUSTOM RTW BATTLE MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 857 ,this is a tough fast moving hill battle ,there are some good tactical moves in this battle ,and some big cavalry hits too ,i think this is the first battle we have fought on this map ,and what a battle it turned out to be ,the enemy team is made up of four different factions and is a very diverse team ,can we beat a team formed up on a hill ,or will it be a big fail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle, its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

AUX Joung (Britannia) ,BH Punisher (Germania) ,BH Vicox (Greek Cities) ,BH Skema (Rome) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,Pike (Rome) ,BH Fesen (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; March 23, 2024 at 05:56 AM.

A BATTLE OF DISADVANTAGES FOR TEAM ONE ,AND A BATTLE OF ADVANTAGES FOR TEAM TWO ,SHOULD WE IN TEAM ONE ATTACK OR LET THE ENEMY TEAM COME DOWN TO US ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 858 ,this is a tough and fast moving battle ,lately we have been fighting on different new Multiplayer battle maps ,some of these maps are very challenging for one of the teams ,just like this map as you will see ,there are some good tactical and strategic moves in this battle ,you will also see what is thought to be the weakest faction in RTW in action in this battle ,can the weakest faction in the game do any good on the 31k battlefield ? ,when you see the advantages the other team has do you think our team should just form up and let the enemy team come to us ? .we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this challenging battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Punisher (Pontus) ,BH Fesen (Rome) ,BH Mars (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Germania) .... V .... BH Skema (Greek Cities) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Numidia) ,BH Madking (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; March 27, 2024 at 05:46 AM.

AN RTW BATTLE FROM MARCH 2011 (13 years ago) ,HAVE TACTICS STRATEGIES AND ARMY BUILDS EVOLVED SINCE THAT TIME ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 859 ,this battle was fought 13 years ago when we had to use a CD and the server was Gamespy ,(i know a lot of veterans will remember those days) ,this battle is A clan Versus clan battle ,you will see the 4 Brotherhood members ,and three COR members and BH member Lando/Turbo ,there are a lot of massive cavalry hits in this battle in the centre of both battle lines ,when you watch this 13 year old battle is there anything you notice that we might do differenty on the RTW battlefield of 2024, we hope you enjoy this old battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

COR FirstPrime (Rome) ,COR Sarge (Rome) ,COR Danny (Rome) ,Turbo (Rome) .... V .... BH EthEth (Old guard 111) ,BH KillaBee (Old Guard) ,BH Charlie (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander(Old Guard 11) (Rome).