Heck, it is better than every mod I've played except for, the 3rd Age mod for M2TW. Great Job Guys! Don't know how I missed this mod for so long!

I did encounter some installation/gameplay difficulties (congrats to whomever but in that extra bit of instruction in the installer/patched about where to put the files), and figured out a solution for the CTD ones;

1.) CTD, no error message, after installing v2.8 patch.

Solution: Completely remove RNJ, re-install according to instructions (RNJv2 in RTW:BI folder --> RNJv2.6 in RTW folder --> RNJv2.8 in RTW:BI folder --> delete map.rwm file in Rome Total War Gold\bi\shogun2\data\world\maps\campaign\barbarian_invasion folder.

2.) Error message @missing unit after installing v2.8

Solution: Uninstall and re-install as per #1 above (remember, v2.6 goes in the RTW folder and v2 & v2.8 go in the RTW/BI folder.

3.) Sudden CTD, no error message, during gameplay

Solution A: Reload the game (and autosave is off, so save after every turn with a different save game file)

Solution B: If A doesn't work then delete that pesky map.rwm file again (but no need to re-install everything), and then reload previous save.

Solution C: Don't have a solution C - maybe someone else has a better/easier fix?

Please do not inquire as to how I encountered and figured out all these issues as I assure you I totally followed all instructions upon installing the game precisely as directed.

I also encountered an annoying, though not game-breaking issue which I require advice for;

A.)When playing as the Ikko-Ikki the "rebels/minor clans" sometimes get a hair up their butt and attack me, wrecking our alliance. Normally this would not be a problem, as that is expected AI behavior. Yet the Ikko-Ikki pregame advice explicitly warns against attacking the rebels as the Ikko-Ikki alliance with the minors is one of their advantages.

Also annoying because, even with force diplomacy, you can't fix the alliance with rebels once it's gone.

Is there any reason I can not, or should not, put the Ikko-Ikki and the Rebels in a "Super Faction" together to prevent this bit of mischief?

B.) Also, the v2.6 patch notes referred to Ikko-Ikki having rebellions join them. If the Ikko Ikki are at war with the rebels/minor clans would this impact that?

Anyways, thanks again to the RNJ Team for making an absolute monster of a mod! I love the Greek and EB mods, but I feel this is better than those two. Maybe it's just my nostalgia with OG Shogun or the fact Shogun 2 was such a disappointment, but either way you guys rock!

-Dave