Thread: Call of Warhammer more Empire units

Default Call of Warhammer more Empire units

I just downloaded Call of Warhammer a month ago, and I made a sort of a mod for my own use that adds a few more units into the Empire faction rosters. So I thought that I should go and try to release the mod here, and see what you guys at TWcenter thought of it. Bear in mindd that this is my first mod, and also the first time that I've ever posted on the forum here, so forgive me if I leave things out or something.

So basically, what this mod does is add a few more units to the Empire provinces to make the roster a bit more diverse. This 'mod' of mine is unfinished, as I can't seem to work out how to do the unit cards. But I've finished most of the unit models so far.

Units:
    Empire Pikemen:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The pike is constantly mentioned to be used by the Empire's troops, so I thought it would be fitting to add a unit of pikemen in.

Marching

With guard mode

Without guard mode

Back

Empire Marksmen:
    I remember that there was an option in one of the Empire Handgunners tabletop gaming figures set released by Games Workshop to build a marksmen, which was basically a handgunner with one of those Hochland sniper rifles, and I thought that I would make a unit of them

Empire scouts:
    I thought that the Empire factions lacked a light cavalry unit, so I made these. Sort of like mounted sergeants in vanilla M2TW

Outriders:
    I know they've already been made in CoW 1.6, but I just couldn't resist

Dismounted Reiksguard with greatswords:

So if you have any feedback of any sort please post them because this is my first attempt in making a mod so thanks lol

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Call of Warhammer more Empire units

Those look really good! Especially liking the scouts!

Thanks!

Here is something I've been working on

Very nice, congratulations to a job well done.
    Just a quick question, aren't those Scouts a little too armoured for scouting?

Well compared to the other Empire cavalry they are really lightly armored. But I might consider removing the shields though

These are some screens of the updated version of the Outriders. I had just been watching some Total War: Warhammer gameplay, and I tried to make my Outriders more armored and distinct from the generic pistoliers.
    Pics:

Left

Right

Front

IMO I think they look a lot better than the previous version. What do you think?