Thread: Problem with Hellstorm rocket battery.

Default Problem with Hellstorm rocket battery.

Has anyone else had problems with empire artillery piece hellstorm rocket battery not firing? Its a huge pain to get wiped in a battle you could have won easy if your rockets worked. I'm playing as Averland and all the rockets do is reload, but they dont actually fire, does anyone have a work around for this?

Default Re: Problem with Hellstorm rocket battery.

I am playing 1.6 Gigantus version, and hellstrom works. However, it takes long time to reload, 9 animations of reloading, but it has big range. Keep your army deployed further back and order battery to fire at enemy blob from the end of the range. You will surly have one volley in open field battle that will wipe out about 7-15 % of enemy's army depending on their grouping.

Default Re: Problem with Hellstorm rocket battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blob View Post
    I am playing 1.6 Gigantus version, and hellstrom works. However, it takes long time to reload, 9 animations of reloading, but it has big range. Keep your army deployed further back and order battery to fire at enemy blob from the end of the range. You will surly have one volley in open field battle that will wipe out about 7-15 % of enemy's army depending on their grouping.
    Ah ok i'll try that, thanks.