Thread: Where's Rollo?

Default Where's Rollo?

Started playing as the Normans, first time ever for any faction in this faction, so I was pretty excited. However...no Rollo or the mentioned Siegfried in the faction background. Poppa is like 1 year old...so an event with Rollo coming along only happens when she's 16 or something? Also, I don't like being critical, but if 865, the start-date, is the time when Berengar was still in power, that means there WERE no Normans and everybody there was Frankish to some extent. How then can Berengar recruit Viking warriors and have Rouen, an ancient Romano-Frankish city, have relatively a relatively more primitive Viking infrastructure?

All errors aside, in this particular mod, how then does one as Normandy get Rollo (Hrolf the Stranger) to actually BE part of the faction?

Default Re: Where's Rollo?

Quote Originally Posted by Pooploop View Post
    Started playing as the Normans, first time ever for any faction in this faction, so I was pretty excited. However...no Rollo or the mentioned Siegfried in the faction background. Poppa is like 1 year old...so an event with Rollo coming along only happens when she's 16 or something? Also, I don't like being critical, but if 865, the start-date, is the time when Berengar was still in power, that means there WERE no Normans and everybody there was Frankish to some extent. How then can Berengar recruit Viking warriors and have Rouen, an ancient Romano-Frankish city, have relatively a relatively more primitive Viking infrastructure?

All errors aside, in this particular mod, how then does one as Normandy get Rollo (Hrolf the Stranger) to actually BE part of the faction?
    He is the faction heir, Hrolf the Ganger (Rollo/Ralph the Wanderer).