Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [RPHS] A War of Spring

A Man's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [RPHS] A War of Spring

I was temped so hard to go YOLO and destroy every single building I could to get 60+k to bribe a fort and kill Euron Greyjoy, but screw it. Not worth it.

Besieging The Arbor, for however long we can hold it, we shall get our wine back! Greyjoy up: https://www.mediafire.com/?iieuze1hrku1u7z
    Last edited by A Man; May 27, 2016 at 04:12 PM.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Targaryen http://www.filedropper.com/adostargaryen7
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

now lets hope tyrell can't break the blokade over at oldtown.(i have 4 ships against his 1 galley)

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Need an extension

Have to hold my turn, because I have no bloody idea how to capture enemy princess, and Parafix doesn't answer my pm
    If any of you guys know how to do it, help me pls

A Man's Avatar Senator

I think you simply notify the admin of your intentions, he edits the save and gives the prisoner a "Taken_Prisoner" trait and move them where you want them.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Can't answer Pm's while i'm working

Alright, so the Admin will put turn up himself. Sorry for being slow, I am new to this

Anyways, little naval victory against Arryn:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...28&usp=sharing

1 part of RP, I will write something related to Arianne's capture tomorrow:
    Aegon had a terrible dream that night. He saw thousands of men killing each other, although he had no idea who these fighting people were.
    He knew, something is coming up. House Targaryen never had and they have to carry on their own.

Ser Barristan: "King Aegon, I have bad news for you"
    Aegon: "Go on"
    S.B.: "Remember that accident with Quentyn, son of Doran Martell, when he was burnt by Drogon?"
    Aegon:" Sure, I do. Did House Martell receive our raven with concoledences letter?"
    S.B.:"This doesn't matter. Martells are besieging Stonehelm and Blackhaven now"
    A.:"What? How dare they?"
    S.B.:"Who knows, my King. Perhaps somebody brought news about Quentyn's death as if we did it on purpose"
    A.:"That Sand-arsed clown wanted to ride Drogon, without letting Daenerys know. He got what he deserved. It's not our fault he was so overconfident to try this.
    I am also surprised by the hypocrisy of Doran Martell. Did he forget how his sister died? Did he forget thousands of Dornish men that fought alongside my father at the Trident?"
    S.B.:"He is a fool indeed. However we must do something. What are your orders, my King?"
    A.:"Gather all men we can. Send Ser Jorah and John Connington to Storm's End. That's where we will strike back. Martells don't stand a chance and we will wipe them off my Kingdom."

2 part
    Jon Connington barely escaped from Blackhaven after Martell's sneaky attack, when he found a small party of 3 people wandering in the forest. When he took a closer look, he recognised Dorne's Armor on these bastards. But not every men wore armor, he also noticed a very beautiful young lady that was accompaing them.
    It was an easy battle. Soon he found out he captured Aryanne, daughter of Doran. Man, was he beside himself with rage. He wanted to cut her throat and leave her die in that forest, but then he understood Martell can pay a lot of gold for her life, and he sent a letter to Sunspear to let Doran know about this.
    What is Doran going to do? Who knows, only time will tell.l
    Last edited by Ramble12; June 01, 2016 at 12:33 PM.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Arianne Martell taken prisoner by Targaryen, stark up - https://www.mediafire.com/?aacnykeklgxcw7p
    If i feel like people are ignoring the RP rules and having out of game chats on peace agreements while they fight others, i'll start throwing in events that may involve some faceless people.

It also looks like i need to bring in some events to counter certain factions making too much gold. Mainly one, i'll decide in the next couple of turns.

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Lannister - http://www.mediafire.com/download/vm...annister_7.sav

The women and children of the Wildlings are working in mass camps across the North gaining myself some dirty sheckels.

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

I'm just slow at role playing I'm sorry oh great Mr. Parafix sir

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Took Stonehelm and Blackhaven. No need for pics.
    Attached Files Attached Files

A Man's Avatar Senator

It was a cold afternoon, Edwyd was dining in an inn by the road towards Old Oak, a settlement recently raided and captured by the Ironborn. Edwyd was already in the foul mood, being probably sent to his death to negotiate with people who are more of beasts than men, but it was his duty and he had no intentions of slacking. He drank a glass of wine and was about to storm off to bed... when something rather interesting happened. A small and ugly creatured entered in and intercepted him.
    "I believe you are the person who represents house Tyrell in the upcoming parlay at Old Oak, no?"
    "And who might you be?", asked Edwyn, already guessing a Greyjoy diplomat though
    "Bewin Tawney, I was sent here to... "
    An idea immediately came a cross Edwyd's mind at that moment..
    "Wait, what did you say your name was again?"
    "Bewin Tawney, why?"
    "Tawney? OOhhhh yes I understand now. We have been expecting you, you're that double agent guy no? I knew lord Tyrell implemented some of his best people into Ironborn courts. But let us talk somewhere more privately, we don't want people overhearing things.. "
    He could see the utter look of confusion on Bewin Tawney's eyes. Good, he thought, he's not very bright.
    "What do you mean a double agent?"
    "Well... it's because of your family, no?"
    "What do you know about my family?"
    "Come on... we from the court know it. Your father was from The Reach."
    "I never knew my father"
    Excellent
    "But we did, he grew up in Highgarden, he was friends with Mace Tyrell himself.... he was captured by the Ironborn during one of the raids a few decades back. They were torturing him and pulling information, he was in a dungeon when your mother... "
    "What about my mother? She was just a handmaiden to lady Goodbrother... "
    "... WHICH IS WHY she was at Hammerhorn, where your father was captured! She was sneaking down into dungeons to talk to him. She never met a men from the inlands before. One night she helped him escape, they fell in love, slept together and had a wonderful boy....."
    "M-m.... me you mean?"
    "Yes, you!", Edwyn kept convincing him
    "But what happened to my father then? Mother never told me... "
    "He tried sneaking you off from the iron islands back to the Reach, where you could have a better life as a family. The ironborn found him and killed him, but your mother managed to hide the two of you well and write to lord Mace. He said you would be more than welcome at Highgarden, but it could never happen, not until now. See, you were led to believe that you are an iron islander, when in fact you are NOT. You are one of us!"
    "Damn... this..... this is a lot of information to process."
    This guy is dumb, Edwyn thought.
    "Join us, come with me on this diplomatic mission and I will let you come with me back to Highgarden. I'm quite sure your father had money there as well, being close friend with the most powerful man in the South has it's benefits!"
    "Yes, yes I will do that! Thank you!"
    And thus, one more agent acquired for Tyrell cause...

http://imgur.com/a/YIl0u

https://www.mediafire.com/?akdfceiye5ka5y9 Greyjoy up!

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

It seems like you are getting to know the basics of us "Beasts".
    Of course he would join you for a bag of gold, as would any Ironborn.
    We live for gold and will do anything for it, it's just the price that matters.
    And since he wasn't important we didn't pay him too much.

Targaryen up http://www.filedropper.com/adostargaryen8

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9O...ew?usp=sharing

Stark

Jon Connington is happy to announce he adopted Manfred Tarly, after he almost won knight's tourney in Storm's End, which is insanely good for a 15-year old boy. (pre-existing character if I get it right)

On a side note, I have another question. What happens to unique ancillaries, like Blackfyre, Valyrian Armor (something physical) etc. (not counting Targ's Dragons, of course), when a general that has them dies? Do they disappear or the general, that won the battle gets all these ancies?
    Last edited by Ramble12; June 01, 2016 at 12:20 PM.

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

Meanwhile, in the Vale..

Where is Lord Arryn, Littlefinger...

According to the maester, he is feeling sickly and is sleeping in his chambers...

I feel like he would be safer at Runestone, he's been too sickly here..

We can talk about that at a future date, for now, Lords and Ladies, you all know my daughter Alayne Stone. Well she has something to say...

*Alayne walks in, wearing a grey and white cloak, emblazoned with a direwolf*
    My name is Sansa Stark, and I have Lord Baelish to thank for my survival. It is time to avenge my family...

Later...

Prepare the troops to march. The vale goes to war.

WE go to war, not you Lord Baelish. You have no military experience. You are to take young Lord Arryn and Sansa Stark to Runestone. The ruling houses have agreed to march to war in the name of the Starks, but only if Sansa is wed to Harrold Hardying. Overseeing a wedding seems more like your cup of tea..

The Hand without a hand

A sense of tremendous sadness gripped him as the thought occurred.
    "How did we get to this ?" His gaze fell on his right stump.
    "My father killed by my own brother. Joffrey assassinated, Kevan assassinated. Cersei is a political mess..."

The thoughts swirled in his head like a whirlwind as he turned to face a large map strewn across a table, pieces representing armies dotted everywhere.

"Events are unfolding fast, and we need to act. War is inevitable.
    Euron Greyjoy styled himsef King and took to conquering the western shoreline. Yet he presented me with an interesting offer.
    He asked I be his Hand of the King. I accepted."

Daven Lannister and Addam Marbrand exchanged looks. They were not convinced this was a good idea.
    Gerion's arrival a fortnight ago was the only good news. He sat motionless at the end of the table starring at the map, saying nothing.

On hearing the news, Bronn's first reaction was a burst of laughter. The freshly made Lord of Harrenhal and Hornvale was also to soon become a Lannister, he's betrothed, Cerenna Lannister.
    "The Hand of the King without a hand!" roared Bronn, laughing heartily.
    No other dared laugh. Jaime smiled.

Martell up!
    https://we.tl/l17zQ7WV8j
    Last edited by Satin; June 01, 2016 at 04:12 PM.

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

What happens to unique ancillaries, like Blackfyre, Valyrian Armor (something physical) etc. (not counting Targ's Dragons, of course), when a general that has them dies? Do they disappear or the general, that won the battle gets all these ancies?
    I wanted to ask the same! It would be great if winner could take enemy's sword or armor.

Thanks for waiting!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by vozd; June 03, 2016 at 06:47 AM.