Thread: Vannila keeps launching instead of Europa Barbarorum

Default Vannila keeps launching instead of Europa Barbarorum

I installed EB 1.1 and 1.2 into my game directory- where RTW.exe us located- but when I launch EB Play it keeps launching the vannila game instead of Europa Barbarorum? Any advice please ? Thanks
    Empire Total War Imperial Destroyer MOD videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHwf...o1jzaF1nzdfd1A

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: Vannila keeps launching instead of Europa Barbarorum

Quote Originally Posted by tono4850 View Post
    I installed EB 1.1 and 1.2 into my game directory- where RTW.exe us located- but when I launch EB Play it keeps launching the vannila game instead of Europa Barbarorum? Any advice please ? Thanks
    Do you use steam version?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: Vannila keeps launching instead of Europa Barbarorum

Off the back of the above I cannot even launch the game. Can you advise how I load the game?

I have tried the EB Single Player shortcut in the RTR folder and the EB Configuration then Play EB. Both seem to create something that flashes on the screen for the slightest fraction of a second. I have amended properties of the shortcuts to allow for all users and I have tried running as administrator.

I also have the Steam version which I could try. Is it just a case of moving the EB folder and all other EB related programs to the RTR file in Steam?

I believe I then need to amend the shortcut to something like 'show_err -nm mod:EB' ??