Thread: Battle Crash Bug!!!

Default Battle Crash Bug!!!

I've been having the same problems during battles, the game would just crash for no reason, then i'd have to reset my computer. I disabled Bloom and reflections, worked for a few battles then crashed again on me. There must be a battle crash bug as i'm not the only 1 it is happening to. I have the latest ATI drivers 6.11 but it's still happening. Lets hope the patch fixes it, does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this problem.

AMD Athlon 64 3700+
    ATI Sapphire x1900 xt
    2 Gig Ram

ProudNerd's Avatar Decanus
    The front lines searching for glory and honor.

Default Re: Battle Crash Bug!!!

did you check your temps? Your pc could be over heating.espicaly since its in battles and they are super intensive.

Why would you want to overclock a celeron? It woudl only make it suck faster...
    A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.
    Member of S.I.N.

Laetus

I have the exact same problem but instead of having to restart it just crashes to the desktop! help!

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Quote Originally Posted by nealio555 View Post
    I've been having the same problems during battles, the game would just crash for no reason, then i'd have to reset my computer. I disabled Bloom and reflections, worked for a few battles then crashed again on me. There must be a battle crash bug as i'm not the only 1 it is happening to. I have the latest ATI drivers 6.11 but it's still happening. Lets hope the patch fixes it, does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this problem.

AMD Athlon 64 3700+
    ATI Sapphire x1900 xt
    2 Gig Ram
    Catalyst version I have is 8.6. 2d and 3d drivers are all 6.14.

Hi,

I had this problem with M:TW 1 and R:TW on my old computer.

I haven't got a solid solution, but what helped for me was deleting old save files that were stacking up. I kept up to 4 save files and that would decrease the amount of crashes I had. It was never completely crash free for me though, but if you do a lot of Ctrl + S's you should be able to go back to one of your last turns if the game does crash.

Hope this helps.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Post your dxdiag. This is the wrong time to be guessing.