Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Submod-reskin Thranduil Army for MOS 1.7

Default Re: Submod-reskin Thranduil Army for MOS 1.7

Quote Originally Posted by Silvan Heir View Post
    I thought the Elves weren't done yet?

In this video they are completed can someone explain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROR4hkmuoGQ
    The elves in that mod were Shurshun's originals. The ones we're waiting on now is Baz's. He and Shurshun have started collaborating.

Silvan Heir's Avatar Libertus

I see...Well I'll continue to wait for the final product

Shurshun's Avatar Foederatus

Hi guys! I'll start with the bad: I have serious problems at work, so I have very little free time. End of the year is not a joke ... I can not finish the rigging and uvmaps new elves now and send them to the baz44331 so that it did texture. You need to be patient. Well, if there is someone who can do it - I will be glad to help.

Now for the good: that it was not so sad, I will soon make an update to the palace guard to MOS and DaC.

Icon14 Re: Submod-reskin Thranduil Army for MOS 1.7

I see...Well I'll continue to wait for the final product
    that video is for the mod "third age reforged" which hasn't been released yet...you can still get the elves with the reskin if you go a few comments back there are links to both the elves and dwarf reskins...ive used them myself and they are fantastic! we are all just waiting for the final product which should include the palace guards....dont think the elk riders will be included in this oneClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20161206202503_1.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	493.7 KB 
ID:	342207

Quote Originally Posted by adopotato View Post
    that video is for the mod "third age reforged" which hasn't been released yet...you can still get the elves with the reskin if you go a few comments back there are links to both the elves and dwarf reskins...ive used them myself and they are fantastic! we are all just waiting for the final product which should include the palace guards....dont think the elk riders will be included in this oneClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20161206202503_1.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	493.7 KB 
ID:	342207
    I have the most recent elves as well, but if you watched most of the video like I did I'm really excited to get the new Gundabad orcs

Hey Shurshun, if you need help with anything, I might be willing to help(depending on how time consuming), I had stopped modding all-together since I uploaded both of our works last time, I skimmed through the posts here and it seems you have updated stuff? not sure, anyways:

1. Do you have updated files, if so tell me so I can update the links in our Hobbit Trilogy Units sub-mod
    2. Is there a way to give you permission to edit the thread of our mod so you can update things yourself there?
    "Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength" - Teddy Roosevelt
    "
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma...Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice...have the courage to follow your heart and intuition" - Steve Jobs
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, courage is the ability to keep moving forward despite being afraid" - King Brian

is there a new thread i should be following for future updates on the elves reskin?

Hey Shurshun I know your probably really busy now, but could you possibly make a small update to replace the palace guard in DAC and maybe add in those dwarven units you made?

Quote Originally Posted by Shurshun View Post
    Hello everyone! Iapologize in advance for my English, i know it's bad and in the writing of thetext i have help from other person.

I would like to present to you small graphicsubmod for MOS 1.7. So far, only the images, since it's necessary to clarify afew issues.
    The submod include changes of models andtextures for four units of Wooden Elves. They will look like Elves from"Hobbit". I think they will be good for game, until «Baz44331 ElvenArmies Remake» in working process.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I'm new in modding, and because of that, i askfor a help in some organization matters.
    Models of helmets and shields, also textures ofarmour are using by "Ridder Clan Mod" team's permission and NewErrpersonally on BfME RotWK.
    Also in mod are using native models of Galadhrim(armor, spears, bows, arrows and faces), armor models get a new texture.
    In this connection i wish to ask a question: cani use this models ? Who should i ask permission to use them ? And whom I shouldpoint in Credits?
    How do I download the mod?

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by claiton View Post
    How do I download the mod?
    it is not ready yet AFAIK
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Hello! I'm sorry for the long silence... My computer crashed and I lost a lot of files. I restore lost now. What about the elves, I think it's worth waiting for a Unnofical Patch M2. They are much better... I do not think that my elves will need after its release. We wait!

Hey Shurhsun great to see you back! What about those dwarven units that you made before, were they lost? Also, I personally would love to see a dale model that looks like the movie, perhaps Edain can give you it? Agreed that Baz's models look great and we will wait for updates.

Hello! I'm sorry for the long silence... My computer crashed and I lost a lot of files. I restore lost now. What about the elves, I think it's worth waiting for a Unnofical Patch M2. They are much better... I do not think that my elves will need after its release. We wait!
    What of Dale or the Misty Mountains/Gundabad orcs? The unofficial Patch m2 will take a wile, might as well go ahead

I know it's been a while since you last gave an update Shurshun, but I did have a question in regards to your first release of these units.

In your first 1.0 release you did not have the heavy swordsman unit available, however looking closely at your screenshots you were successful at adding them in game alongside the other units.
    Was there a reason you did not include the heavy swordsmen at all? If there is a working version of this unit could you please release it so others like myself could modify it to our personal needs? I feel like the Silvan elves are not complete without this one unit.

All other topics/posts in regards to the completion of the movie Silvan elves have since ceased.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Hello everyone! Iapologize in advance for my English, i know it's bad and in the writing of thetext i have help from other person.

I would like to present to you small graphicsubmod for MOS 1.7. So far, only the images, since it's necessary to clarify afew issues.
    The submod include changes of models andtextures for four units of Wooden Elves. They will look like Elves from"Hobbit". I think they will be good for game, until «Baz44331 ElvenArmies Remake» in working process.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I'm new in modding, and because of that, i askfor a help in some organization matters.
    Models of helmets and shields, also textures ofarmour are using by "Ridder Clan Mod" team's permission and NewErrpersonally on BfME RotWK.
    Also in mod are using native models of Galadhrim(armor, spears, bows, arrows and faces), armor models get a new texture.
    In this connection i wish to ask a question: cani use this models ? Who should i ask permission to use them ? And whom I shouldpoint in Credits?
    For your archers - since TATW already has the needed animation pack - go to M2TW workshop/tools and tutorials /animation, models/ and find the tutorial for Bowstring animated models creation.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I know it's been a while since you last gave an update Shurshun, but I did have a question in regards to your first release of these units.

In your first 1.0 release you did not have the heavy swordsman unit available, however looking closely at your screenshots you were successful at adding them in game alongside the other units.
    Was there a reason you did not include the heavy swordsmen at all? If there is a working version of this unit could you please release it so others like myself could modify it to our personal needs? I feel like the Silvan elves are not complete without this one unit.

All other topics/posts in regards to the completion of the movie Silvan elves have since ceased.
    I thought that baz44331 would release their mod soon. His models are better... But maybe I really should try to release a new version.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Here is the link of my tutorial if you are interesting for it.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I suggest you develop your own versions.....baz44331 models look amazing.....but he seems to be a very busy person without time for modding regularly....so feel free to advance in your own designs! Good luck!

Is there a new version of the Silvan Elves from Shurshun or baz44331 ? I'm really looking forwars to it and an update would make my day, these models were incredible!!

I thought that baz44331 would release their mod soon. His models are better... But maybe I really should try to release a new version.
    Hello, could you upload a new link to your unit please?