Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Submod-reskin Thranduil Army for MOS 1.7

Default Re: Submod-reskin Thranduil Army for MOS 1.7

For the Shieldbearers, when they come out, are they gonna be using the Mirkwood sword, or the gonna use the standard elven sword? Cuz I was trying my hand at modelling by merging the spearmen with the swordsmen, but it doesn't work right whatsoever lol

Shurshun's Avatar Foederatus

Hello! I must say that I can not continue to work in the summer, wait for news until the autumn!

Ironfoot's Avatar Civis

It's not a problem, enjoy your Summer !

Will they add these units in the mod please let them do it love them great job

do you know if he will or they that are made submod will add his elven units

Quote Originally Posted by sigurjon2000 View Post
    do you know if he will or they that are made submod will add his elven units
    These units will be in the DAC submod as Thranduil's elite tier units officially and unofficially in MOS as a seperate submod that includes King Brian's Dwarven units.

so they will not be in the mos 1.7???

As something the submod developers add in an update? No, but they are in. All you need to do is download it and install it. It replaces the 3 elite units of the Woodland Realms

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MCab719 View Post
    These units will be in the DAC submod as Thranduil's elite tier units officially and unofficially in MOS as a seperate submod that includes King Brian's Dwarven units.
    Perhaps, but I have not yet decided on that (the MOS part). I'm talking of course about hosting it on the MOS Mod DB page and linking to it in the MOS OP here.

As stated on both the MOS Mod DB page and the OP of the MOS thread in this forum, all development of MOS is suspended for now. If or when this will change is unknown. RL issues, which I will not be elaborating on, being the main reason for this.

Also it would be up to the MOS team to decide if this mod will be a part of MOS (provided Shurshun would permit that in the first place of course). So you should have asked this question in the MOS thread. Since I already answered it here, that is no longer necessary of course.
    Last edited by Veteraan; June 30, 2016 at 02:57 PM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

can you send me i install link for them?????

Quote Originally Posted by MCab719 View Post
    As something the submod developers add in an update? No, but they are in. All you need to do is download it and install it. It replaces the 3 elite units of the Woodland Realms

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_y...ew?usp=sharing

Is this the woodland realm units like from the movie???

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

If you spent your time on checking the first post of the thread, instead of beating the poor ?-key hysterically, you would know the answer.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

one thing when i play elves got to say wonderfull elves but when i play them with the iron hills dwarves from the submod moddb page the hobbbit dwarf thing the elves dont look like the elves form the hobbit they change from golden armour and red cape to green and silver can you help me with that (just to let you know my english is bad)

one thing when i play elves got to say wonderfull elves but when i play them with the iron hills dwarves from the submod moddb page the hobbbit dwarf thing the elves dont look like the elves form the hobbit they change from golden armour and red cape to green and silver can you help me with that (just to let you know my english is bad)
    If you downloaded the Dwarves and the Elves separately, the Dwarf info would overwrite the Elf info or vice versa. King Brian created a submod that includes both for MOS1.7 found here

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Units-Sub-mod

thanks want to ask where can i get the galadrhims with the blue cape and golden armour like from the movies and the original third age three for the mod???

Hey what happened to elves with sword and shield please really want them in the game thx

Quote Originally Posted by vaultman3 View Post
    Hey what happened to elves with sword and shield please really want them in the game thx
    Heavy shieldbearer will be in the next version.

Hey, Shurshun one small question! Could you edit the files of the Elvenking's Guard unit in Divide and Conquer and replace their two-handed axes with the double-bladed polearm from the movie?? Something more or less like this... I basically just love it and would love to see it used by Thranduil's most elite unit )))
    If it is too much of a burden, could you show us how to create the weapon and to replace it with the unit of choice? Perhaps through a video on youtube xaxaxa!
    Anyways, your work on the woodland elves is amazing!! Enjoy the rest of the summer