Thread: Wargs and Isengard

Default Wargs and Isengard

I thought I had won all the factions by now, but a recent thread on the difficulty of winning with Isengard made me think twice that maybe I didn't really had, maybe I skipped it.

Anyway, I started a new one VH/VH and I guess I probably had not or by mistake I selected other difficulty level than VH/VH, the game went pretty well (I ended it the day before yesterday) and I guess I probably couldn't have passed it before I learnt some diplomatic feints that give you real chances of covering your borders, and not fight 4 enemies at the same time.

However, I noticed that I built warg "stables" and no wargs were produced in several settlements including Orthanc, even though it was past turn 40 (in case it could have affected) and the Melkor followers were wide more than needed.

Has anyone else found this problem?

I am not sure but in Isengard I believe i sold the warg dwelling and built it again and it worked, but it was already by turn 100 I believe...

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Wargs and Isengard

Wargs are not avilable from the first level stable for Isengard (in difference to OotMM and OoG), only the second, if that is what caused confusion.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Thanks! Wow, almost made me mad not to have cavalry... and even more thinking it was a bug.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

At service

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory