Thread: Rome Total Realism: Beta V1.0 LiveStream

Default Rome Total Realism: Beta V1.0 LiveStream

I will be live streaming the Rome Total Realism Beta V1.0 mod that is currently in development by Ahowl11 and his team. I will be playing as the Macedon faction and will be checking out how the mod is coming. You can take a look here if you like https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=znyAGinEqew
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Default Re: Rome Total Realism: Beta V1.0 LiveStream

Can't wait man!

hope all who watched enjoyed
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Currently watching this. It's been a couple years since I played this game and unfortunately I lost my copy long ago.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Will be doing a follow up part to the livestream I did on Tuesday, link is here https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=4...ive-chat-promo

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter