View Poll Results: How likely will you recomend this mod?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not

0 0%
  • Yes

8 100.00%
  • Maybe?

0 0%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Thread: Total Fots - Suggestions

Default Re: Total Fots - Suggestions

Suggestion for prussian light infantry/rangers/sharshooters:

Kurhessisches Jäger-Bataillon Nr. 11

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

100 anniversary postcard 1913 depicting the various uniforms from 1793 to 1913 with the dates printed on the upper edge

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142812...6/26484910414/

Scources:
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurhessisches_J%C3%A4ger-Bataillon_Nr._11
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A4ger_(infantry)

PS: Love the mod.keep up the good work.

My suggestion is taking unit caps for artillery, as the AI never builds much, and it is annoying to not have the 1/5 cannon ration in an army.

Quote Originally Posted by puiyue22 View Post
    harry771,have the MOD TGW's sub mod finished?
    Sorry , that mod is dead already . I called it a submod of TGW , yet it is totaly new mod based on victorian era , it means totaly new unite and a lot of script work . But I got no help from other modder in NTW , most of TWC modder have moved to other new.Total War games , to start a big mod like that is simply imposible .Therefore , I stop the development of the mod . But I still have the models and textures I create in my hard drive . If you want them , I can give them to you . If you can get enough men for the scripts and pfm job . I will continute to develop the mod ,as you can see ,i am a part_time 3d artist . And I create models for many total war mod for free . I like the total war mod , so I try to play my part to support them . Either way , you can still play victorian mod in SH2 with better models , if you know any unit you like , you leave the picture in this thread or the other thread I start for the Prussia development . I will try to create it for you . If you like this mod , dont forget to share it to your friends or do some youtube video for it , I think this might be the last in_developt mod for SH2 . If any of you want to join our team , PM me , I will provide training for model creation .

cheers
    harry

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

So this mod has been quiet for a while. Whats the progress like?

Tiro

Izzi is not back so there are no big news.

Well this is why I suggested giving a small update to fix the bugs already in the mod before doing a big update that may never be finished because the developers abandon it and/or the community surrounding the mod dies slowly

Tiro

i dont think that this mod is dead.About the bugs i will look into it but that will take time.

izzi's Avatar A true man hates no one

I am here. I had some things to do (and issues). My computer got screwed up and as I am back at university, time gets limited. Sorry guys. I am re-organizing the mod this weekend. Because as I had to reset my computer, I need to see where I put all my back up data (like 130GB of data). Like this I can put everything together and start back where I was left. I also found a way to re organize a bit my free time (like in the week I concentrate on my studies and in the weekend on the mod). So, it will start slowly, but later when I finished organizing and back with modeling and finishing the UI. I will start with a beta version to be downloaded (not yet the full function of the mod).
    Also, the mod is NOT the 2.0 version (So not South-East Asia). Only Korea, Japan and the Far East (Far East Russia).
    Knowledge + Understanding = Wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    My computer got screwed up and as I am back at university, time gets limited. Sorry guys. I am re-organizing the mod this weekend. Because as I had to reset my computer, I need to see where I put all my back up data (like 130GB of data).
    I feel you. My PC got screwed up earlier this year and I also had to re-download my backup. Took over a week to finish downloading everything.
    For Queen and Country, lads!! Queen Victoria that is!

Quote Originally Posted by 24thRegiment View Post
    I feel you. My PC got screwed up earlier this year and I also had to re-download my backup. Took over a week to finish downloading everything.
    Yeah and Onedrive is so slow now (even when I have fiber optic with 200Mb/sec). Making me crazy....

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    I am here. I had some things to do (and issues). My computer got screwed up and as I am back at university, time gets limited. Sorry guys. I am re-organizing the mod this weekend. Because as I had to reset my computer, I need to see where I put all my back up data (like 130GB of data). Like this I can put everything together and start back where I was left. I also found a way to re organize a bit my free time (like in the week I concentrate on my studies and in the weekend on the mod). So, it will start slowly, but later when I finished organizing and back with modeling and finishing the UI. I will start with a beta version to be downloaded (not yet the full function of the mod).
    Also, the mod is NOT the 2.0 version (So not South-East Asia). Only Korea, Japan and the Far East (Far East Russia).
    And when will you release this beta version? A week or so?

Quote Originally Posted by MRENGLISHRULES View Post
    And when will you release this beta version? A week or so?
    Nope, don't think so. I need to download first all the files and data to reorganize everything.

Can we please get an interim bugfix for the prior raised issues? The main annoyances for me are the Western artillery pieces not damaging castle walls and the ships having insufficient crew for their weapons. I can't deliver proper American FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY to the heathen Japanese if my cannons aren't working.

Quote Originally Posted by SpardaSon21 View Post
    Can we please get an interim bugfix for the prior raised issues? The main annoyances for me are the Western artillery pieces not damaging castle walls and the ships having insufficient crew for their weapons. I can't deliver proper American FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY to the heathen Japanese if my cannons aren't working.
    Some of them, do destroy castle walls. But, as I don't have that much time, my priority lies at the new beta version. With this, I could properly fix the issues you have. But otherwise I will do my best to fix it.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33