View Poll Results: How likely will you recomend this mod?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not

0 0%
  • Yes

8 100.00%
  • Maybe?

0 0%
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Thread: Total Fots - Suggestions

izzi's Avatar A true man hates no one

Default Re: Total Fots - Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Palaiogos View Post
    So, we're basically able to create units that are from other countries? For example, as US we can recruit Dutch Line Infantry if we connect to East Indies?
    Not from the main factions you can create their units. But from other nations in that area (no European nations).
    Knowledge + Understanding = Wisdom.

The battle will be a great experience if this mod implements JaM's Napoleon Empire Realism or Da Vinci's Shogun 2 Realism+ battle mechanic

If you consider doing a PDF style manual after the next release too, I am happy to write the flavour text for each unit and new building as well.

izzi's Avatar A true man hates no one

Quote Originally Posted by farazdionakbar View Post
    The battle will be a great experience if this mod implements JaM's Napoleon Empire Realism or Da Vinci's Shogun 2 Realism+ battle mechanic
    What are the pros and cons of that realism mod? Because not everyone is so keen on realism. Or it depends on what kind of realism it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurdbot View Post
    If you consider doing a PDF style manual after the next release too, I am happy to write the flavour text for each unit and new building as well.
    Yes off course. But as i am busy now with other parts of the mod, it will take time before i ever start with the (campaign) building aspect. But don't worry, i will let you know when the time is there. Thanks for the help.
    Knowledge + Understanding = Wisdom.

I'm personally not a fan of any realism mod that drags out the pacing of battles. Campaigns are pretty long and I'd like to fight several battles in one or two hours playtime instead of one.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36