Thread: New Medieval. Mac. Help <3

Default New Medieval. Mac. Help <3

Hi!

I just downloaded Medieval II total war for mac on Steam. I never knew it was possible to do that with mac! But suddenly it was an option. Which is great news. I downloaded the Kingdom(?) DLC as well..But the real reason why I did download it was because I've always wanted to play the Westeros Mod.. Could someone help me do that on Mac, now as I have to game? I would be so happy if someone could help me!

Mvh HS

Default Re: New Medieval. Mac. Help <3

Quote Originally Posted by Heisann View Post
    Hi!

I just downloaded Medieval II total war for mac on Steam. I never knew it was possible to do that with mac! But suddenly it was an option. Which is great news. I downloaded the Kingdom(?) DLC as well..But the real reason why I did download it was because I've always wanted to play the Westeros Mod.. Could someone help me do that on Mac, now as I have to game? I would be so happy if someone could help me!

Mvh HS
    I am totally in the same boat as you man! I was so excited when I saw that. If I find anything I will tell you and hopefully you will do the same for me

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

I think your very valid question should be asked in another part of the forum, browse around and im sure you will fint somebody who figured out how to use mods on mac. Try the forums searchfunction guys!

Good luck to the both of you
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Hi!

Hey man,i figured it out if you want the guide!

Mvh HS

I figured it out as well! But thank you Or well, i can only download SubMods which is made into a ZIP file. If you're able to do it without ZIp files then I would be very interested!

I figured it out as well! But thank you Or well, i can only download SubMods which is made into a ZIP file. If you're able to do it without ZIp files then I would be very interested!
    How did you do install the mod for mac?

Can someone maybe post a link to some of those threads for a newbie who's struggling to find anything?

I too would like to know how to get Westeros: Total War running on my Mac.

I have:
    * Medieval II: Total War Collection (in Applications; I didn't get it via Steam)
    * Game of Thrones: Total War v4.5 (although it says 4.0 in the Readme for some reason; I've put the whole GoT_Enhanced folder in Medieval II: Total War Collection/Contents/Resources/Data/mods – is that right?)
    * Wine (though I'm unfamiliar with how it works)
    * CrossOver (ditto – I got it for something a couple of years ago)

What else do I need/need to do? If there's a thread somewhere that explains everything, I'm damned if I can find it.

Hi!

Mvh HS
    New Beginnings, WOW, etc... just create another mod folder, open steam, open properties, and change launch properties to... --features.mod=mods/MODNAME

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto100 View Post
    I too would like to know how to get Westeros: Total War running on my Mac.

I have:
    * Medieval II: Total War Collection (in Applications; I didn't get it via Steam)
    * Game of Thrones: Total War v4.5 (although it says 4.0 in the Readme for some reason; I've put the whole GoT_Enhanced folder in Medieval II: Total War Collection/Contents/Resources/Data/mods – is that right?)
    * Wine (though I'm unfamiliar with how it works)
    * CrossOver (ditto – I got it for something a couple of years ago)

What else do I need/need to do? If there's a thread somewhere that explains everything, I'm damned if I can find it.

Try this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=601721028