Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EB v1.21c - The work continues - Rome Section

Default Re: EB v1.21 - The work continues

It would be fun to add some of the MP balance changes we put together into the basic mod balance.

Could most of the factions start with a much higher MIC in their capital? Its sucks being Pontos when you can't even recruit Pantodapoi Phalangitai in your very own capital at first while the Seluecids and also the Ptolemaoi could easily crush you with sheer numbers of quality units.

Great news!!

Now all that remains is to split myself in two to play both EBI and EBII!

Personally I don't recall "big" bugs/problems, but I will take back EBI to see which issues I find...
    Count on me to alfa/beta-testing!

Still hoping to get a response to my inquiry. No pressure or rudeness, just hoping it doesn't get overlooked, as I think EB for BI is generally an upgrade to vanilla EB, so I think it'd be quite lovely to get the latest update working for that as well.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by Janas View Post
    Still hoping to get a response to my inquiry. No pressure or rudeness, just hoping it doesn't get overlooked, as I think EB for BI is generally an upgrade to vanilla EB, so I think it'd be quite lovely to get the latest update working for that as well.
    Ok EB for bi, i will note it.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Thank you kind sir!

I extracted the file directly into my RTR folder, but now I have a 1.21a folder sitting in the RTR folder. Not what I was expecting, is this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Beowolf View Post
    I extracted the file directly into my RTR folder, but now I have a 1.21a folder sitting in the RTR folder. Not what I was expecting, is this right?
    Guys, when you extract the 1.21a folder you need the files that are inside 1.21a folder not the folder itself.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

forgot to ask...
    this 1.21a is savegame compatible, right?

Quote Originally Posted by M3m3nt0 View Post
    forgot to ask...
    this 1.21a is savegame compatible, right?
    No...

What conditions for the Greek and Macedonian reforms, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Svartalf View Post
    What conditions for the Greek and Macedonian reforms, please?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...d-Reforms-1-21

I now have a working copy of EB1.21a. The only place it worked was in my steam RTW Alex folder and that was with help from various posts.

I can't see a section for reporting bugs, which I would have browsed through before posting. But I have one big bug though and that is that if I fight battles on the map on the 3rd or subsequent turn from loading a saved game it will CTD after the fight has finished with no reason for error. So I have to reload the game after every 2 turns.

When I begin a game I activate the scripts by clicking on a settlement, advisor and 'show me how' as directed. When I exit the game i get an error message that reads: eb/data/scripts\show_me\EBBS_script.txt, at line 175, column 11. Trait not recognised. I don't know if this is the cause??

I would resolve the battles automatically, but all my commanders have their command stars removed due to so many negative traits, Can I manually delete some of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Beowolf View Post
    I now have a working copy of EB1.21a. The only place it worked was in my steam RTW Alex folder and that was with help from various posts.

I can't see a section for reporting bugs, which I would have browsed through before posting. But I have one big bug though and that is that if I fight battles on the map on the 3rd or subsequent turn from loading a saved game it will CTD after the fight has finished with no reason for error. So I have to reload the game after every 2 turns.

When I begin a game I activate the scripts by clicking on a settlement, advisor and 'show me how' as directed. When I exit the game i get an error message that reads: eb/data/scripts\show_me\EBBS_script.txt, at line 175, column 11. Trait not recognised. I don't know if this is the cause??

I would resolve the battles automatically, but all my commanders have their command stars removed due to so many negative traits, Can I manually delete some of them?
    It's the Section Spoils of Victory: Enemy Camp Captured but i can't see if it is broken.

Post any bugs/ctd's you have here to check them when i have time. Right now i have exams:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...Technical-Help

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Post any bugs/ctd's you have here to check them when i have time. Right now i have exams:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...Technical-Help
    Hei @Bogia, your eb v.1.21a is working in my rtw.exe engine, thanks man for great update you made, i am planning play as romani faction, any recommended difficult setting game, so i can play the balance campaign?

Cheers,
    Johnadiw26

Sent from my Smartfren Andromax AD688G using Tapatalk
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

Recommend VH/H

RTW Steam version is compatible with your version of EB 1.21? I apologize in advance for my for my English.

Quote Originally Posted by Harad View Post
    RTW Steam version is compatible with your version of EB 1.21? I apologize in advance for my for my English.
    Steam version is working perfect, i am using steam version.

thanks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast