Thread: Any way to give Reforms quickly to AI?

Default Any way to give Reforms quickly to AI?

I wanted to try this mod again before EBII's 2.2 comes out, and how much I miss this game alongside Roma Surrection and Stainless Steel.

My favorite factions are Kart Hadastim and Makedon, yet I would love to face off the Thureophoroi of the Diadochi states, and the reformation armies of Rome and whatnot even in the beginning to make it interesting. Since I feel the AI doesn't really proceed to them, or by time they do, you're making great progress in one large part of the world. I would love to play as Kart Hadastim and not be facing Camillian-era Roman forces in the 260's.

Does anyone have a mod, or can inform me in the direction of manipulating the mod files so I can change EVERY factions reforms to roll out within the first 2-3 decades of the game? Probably the only thing that EB1 & 2 is missing for more challenge.
    My Shogun 2 Mod has been defunct for years, its over with. Hex editing is horrible.

Boriak's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Any way to give Reforms quickly to AI?

You need to change the reform triggers in the Campaign Script. There are conditional and unconditional triggers for some (not sure if all) reforms. The easiest way would be to give all reforms a time trigger as in they occur after a certain number of turns.