Thread: Mod manager says: This mod was made for an older version of the game (24th Apr)

Default Mod manager says: This mod was made for an older version of the game (24th Apr)

Hi,

I am running the latest version of TW:A on Steam. The mod manager shows a warning as in the thread title. Does it effect gameplay?

Default Re: Mod manager says: This mod was made for an older version of the game (24th Apr)

Ignore it, just use the mod.

ModManager compares the time with the latest date of a mod's upload or update to SteamWorkshop. This mod was never uploaded into SteamWorkshop in the first place.

Default Re: Mod manager says: This mod was made for an older version of the game (24th Apr)

Wow thanks for the quick reply!
    I started the game and opened the grand campaign, but could not see any new factions. I definitely have the pack in the data folder (that is how the mod manager can see it). So what can be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Szabtom View Post
    Wow thanks for the quick reply!
    I started the game and opened the grand campaign, but could not see any new factions. I definitely have the pack in the data folder (that is how the mod manager can see it). So what can be the problem?
    Got it! I had to enable out-of-date mods.