Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: RSIII pictures and postive comments....

Default Re: RSIII pictures and postive comments....

Loving every moment in RSIII!

You have to direct line the image on imgur for it to show up, like this;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Mamlaz View Post
    You have to direct line the image on imgur for it to show up, like this;

Hi there,

My apologies but this'll be the first time that I posted a pic here so I really don't know what terminology or exactly what is needed to be done to make it look like that. but thanks for tho. cheers~

I started with Shogun 2 with DMS 5.5.

I am now playing RTW1 with DMR 9.1 (most familiar with his work and wanted to stay closer to the base game while learning).

But I have fired up RSR 3.1 and taken a look. The graphics are simply stunning and a generation ahead. I would not know they were the same platform. My complements to the team!

This is just an awesome update, loving the unit stats and the extra defencive units scripts for taking towns. I'm very hooked atm

Quote Originally Posted by Harad View Post
    You've done a great job! Your mod is much better than a failed Rome ii. Units, interface, graphics, balance everything here is perfect! And the night battles are fascinating ...
    I am tempted to try it out, but Rome 1 had it's annoyances. Such as the fact that the losses that recovered after a battle were always the first ones that died, ie. the crap troops I sent into the fray first.

Edit: Possibly dumb question, but where is the download? I could bit find a thread.
    Last edited by CIaagent11; December 08, 2017 at 06:12 AM.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by CIaagent11 View Post
    I am tempted to try it out, but Rome 1 had it's annoyances. Such as the fact that the losses that recovered after a battle were always the first ones that died, ie. the crap troops I sent into the fray first.

Edit: Possibly dumb question, but where is the download? I could bit find a thread.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Beta-Released! I suggest you use the moddb link and don't forget to add the 3.1 upgrade on the Mega link
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

[IMG] finnaly got rid of the seleucids near the mediteranian,the next wave of armenians is there, counted at least 12 stacks,some on the picture the rest near their capital and on the seleucid border. its gonna be an even harder fight against their elite infantry [/IMG]
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

I love this mod please make more of it

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

damn the parthian sending stack after stack,think im fighting them for 50 turns now[IMG][/IMG]
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

Laetus

A big thanks to everyone who worked to produce this awesome mod. I have it installed on Windows 10 in my Total War Alexander Steam folder and it is working flawlessly. I have 2650 logged on playing Empire Total War. This looks like it will be my next record time breaker mod. I am playing as Pontus right now and I am actually able to hold my own with the tremendous roster of troop types available. Again, congratulations!

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by tungri_centurio View Post
    damn the parthian sending stack after stack,think im fighting them for 50 turns now
    Let them bleed themselves at your walls... Sally out and have archers on the walls. Force their horsies into your range by maneuvering your own troops and slaughter them with arrows from the walls.

The chance for Spy to open the gate is too high, which make it quite easy to take cities when there is not enough garrison.
    The battlefield fighting is a too long time, easily 20mins and maybe 40mins for city siege battle.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by z32236 View Post
    The chance for Spy to open the gate is too high, which make it quite easy to take cities when there is not enough garrison.
    The battlefield fighting is a too long time, easily 20mins and maybe 40mins for city siege battle.
    Wrong thread laddie, the clue is in the heading Re:RSIII pictures and POSITIVE COMMENTS .... but in answer to your complaint, sometimes it can be easy for spy's depending on situation and/or subterfuge strength. The battle time length was excellently done deliberately by the Devs and intended to simulate real time battles of the era. To a degree it's also up to your tactics and your ability as a player as to how long it lasts, ofc you can always auto-resolve or speed up the game x2 or x6 on the UI interface, failing that if you really can't handle it, stop whineying and go play vanilla
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; December 21, 2018 at 06:04 AM. Reason: typo
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

Don't make me wrong and I really love to play RS since RSI.....
    I just want to know how to play it with more fun. You are right, the war is time-consuming in old age. it may take months even to find the enemy on the battlefield.
    I am now playing RS III and already in AUC 620 follow the historical Roman expansion. I already got Marius Reform. The Roman Cohort is powerful to any enemy.
    The auto-resolve is ridiculous. The lost some time is 3 times than me.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

What does the city of rome look like in this mod?

Domesticus

I guess players are kinda away from the mod right now, huh

Domesticus

Pontus

Medium/Hard
    4tpy

Allies: Ptolomies
    Enemies: Seleucids, Parthia, Sarmatians, GCS, Rome.

First victory conditions met following Pergamum's erasure after their betrayal.

Armies: 5. Two are located in the east and 3 in the west. I don't know what's going on with Rome in their western and northern fronts, but for a long time now they've stopped sending full proper stacks. Still, they're romans, and I can't exactly auto-resolve my way through crap stacks.

Hellas
    Difficulty : vh/vh
    0 turn campaign
    Allies:Carthage
    Enemies:All except Cimbri Parthia
    Living:All except Sparta Makedon Pergamon
    Victory Conditionomination Capture 80 settlements including Athenai
    Last Fight:Capture Capua one step for Rome
    The game was very hard you must be defencive all the time,you can't eliminate a nation cause another will come to you.To defend so many cities away from each other with different varient of troops its very intresting for play.Now the game starts....The whole world want to breach the empire capturing and break the Meditterranean Sea Trade!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast