Thread: Britan playable in road to independence campaign?

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

Default Britan playable in road to independence campaign?

I'm wondering if there is a startpos that makes britan playable in road to independence campaign? I'm not looking for new units only a mod that makes britain playable.

Thx

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Britan playable in road to independence campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by ACMilan88 View Post
    I'm wondering if there is a startpos that makes britan playable in road to independence campaign? I'm not looking for new units only a mod that makes britain playable.

Thx
    You can actually play Britian in the two first chapters, but the third chapter is only for the Thirteen Colonies and the last chapter is meant to be for the newly independent U.S.A.

If that isn't appeal to you then you need to read this excellent STARTPOS tutorial, but also learn how to mod at the same time.

No, I don't think there is a startpos mod that make the Britian playable in the Road to Independence campaign. Maybe someone else know.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Britan playable in road to independence campaign?

I need to correct myself a bit regarding playing Britian during the Road to Independence campaign.

Today, I installed the TAR mod (click on the TAR image in my signature) and notice that the player can actually start a campaign called the "Thriteen Colonies Campaign" or the "American Revolution", start either of these campaigns, via the "T.A.R. Campaign" option in the launcher.

Furthermore, one can also change turns per year (2 turns, 3 turns, 4 turns) in each campaign in the TAR launcher.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.